Australia’s leading accounting software provider would like to congratulate the winner of its MYOB CompanyDocspromotion, Debra Anderson from Legally Counts. Ms. Anderson is the winner of a luxury Ferrari experience for two in Nice on the French Riviera.
Accountants who registered a proprietary company, constitution or SMSF via MYOB CompanyDocs and completed an entry form before 31 July 2014 went into the draw to win.
Ms. Anderson says, “I can’t believe it. My business partner, Lielette Calleja and I so need a holiday after the EOFY rush. CompanyDocs was so easy to use and so, it was a no brainer to enter the competition. We are so excited - thank you MYOB!”
MYOB CompanyDocs is an easy-to-use online business portal that enables accounting firms to register new constitutions, self-managed super funds (SMSF), and new proprietary company registrations.
General Manager, Accountants Division, Adam Ferguson says, “MYOB CompanyDocs helps accounting and bookkeeping firms provide enriched business advisory services to their clients. It continues to deliver on everything that our accounting partners expect - effective data capture, high quality documentation and a streamlined process to deliver quickly and efficiently at a competitive price.
“Registering a new proprietary company, constitution or SMSF is simple via the CompanyDocs online wizard, which guides accountants through the process. The application is directly lodged with ASIC via the portal. On the same business day, high quality legal documentation provided by Sparke Helmore Lawyers is available within the online portal, which can then be sent to the accountant’s client.”
MYOB CompanyDocs at a glance:
- High quality legal documentation provided by top 20 Australian legal firm Sparke Helmore Lawyers. Experts in legislation and company incorporations, constitutions, trusts and self-managed super funds, Sparke Helmore provides all legal documents for CompanyDocs.
- Simple online ordering through a simple to use, easy-to-navigate website containing helpful hints and tips.
- Fast turnaround time to process registrations via electronic lodgement direct with ASIC.
- Quick download of documents in an easy-to-read format.
- Document history via a dashboard that shows a summary of transactions and the status of applications.
- Client support via Live Chat.
- ‘One stop shop’ of resources for trusted business management solutions.
- MYOB Connected Accounting Practices receive a free three-month MYOB Essentials – Accounting subscription valued at $87 for each new client.
- Competitive pricing: $576 for each proprietary company registration; $132 for each SMSF registration and $88 for each constitution registration (incl GST and ASIC fee). Alternately, if you need to set up a new company and SMSF together for your client, MYOB CompanyDocs saves you time and offers an $11 discount when you purchase these together as a bundle online for $697.
- ENDS -
For further comment or other information please contact:
Angely Grecia, MYOB Public Relations Consultant
P: 02 9089 9071 / M: 0449 169 997/ E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitchell Hunt, Haystac Public Affairs Senior Account Manager
P: 02 8094 7739 / M: 0428 224 961 / E: email@example.com
Established in 1991, MYOB is Australia’s leading accounting software provider. It makes life easier for approx. 1.2 million businesses across Australia and New Zealand by simplifying accounting, payroll, tax, CRM, websites, job costing, practice management, inventory and more. MYOB also provides ongoing client support via many channels including a network of over 40,000 accountants, bookkeepers and other consultants. It is committed to ongoing innovation, particularly in cloud computing solutions, and spends more than AU$35 million annually on research and development. For more information, visit myob.com.au.