Hosted in New Zealand’s scenic south, there are opportunities aplenty beyond the learning and networking available to attendees of this year’s MYOB Partner Connect.
This year’s MYOB premier partner event is shaping up to be a smorgasbord of keynotes, seminars and socialising aimed at bringing together New Zealand’s bookkeeping and accounting industry.
Scheduled to run for two days (28 and 29 September) and held at the Queenstown Events Centre, MYOB Partner Connect 2018 attendees will enjoy an action-packed start to the weekend in the heart of the South Island’s most recognisable vacation destination.
An industry event worth planning a group trip for
Industry events are often considered ‘fly in, fly out’ affairs, but the location of MYOB Partner Connect 2018 provides an opportunity for attendees to book in an extra day or two and make this a team (or family) trip of a lifetime.
Better yet, being held in September means Spring is in full swing during Partner Connect. And that means boating, golfing and potentially getting in some late-season snow sports.
And that’s before you consider the host of internationally renowned wineries and historic sights throughout the region!
Have we whet your appetite yet? If not, here’s a glance at some of the ways you can spend your time in Queenstown during that period:
- Luge the Queenstown Skyline – a unique way to take in the view, the Skyline Luge is a thrill for all ages and it’s open until 6pm all week
- Ride the Skyline Gondola – your journey to and from Queenstown Skyline is taken in style via cable car
- Golf Jack’s Point – a truly breathtaking course, Jack’s Point is a must-see even if you’re not interested in playing the back nine
- Go fast on a jet boat tour – satiate your need for speed by jet boating on the Shotover or Kawarau rivers, renowned for their pristine water and stunning gorges
- Explore historic Arrowtown – The gold mining town is a short drive from Queenstown and offers scenic tramping as well as a host of shopping and dining options
Of course, this is only a small sample of the massive array of sightseeing and activities that can be done in Queenstown in late September, so there’s every reason to book in a day or two on either side of MYOB Partner Connect.
Partner Connect is back bigger and better this year, with world-class speakers, thought leaders and New Zealand’s best and brightest coming together at the Queenstown Event Centre 28 and 29 September for two days of inspiration and celebration.