2020 – THE YEAR THE CONNECTED PRACTICE COMES TO LIFE
- Game-changing enhancements to your clients’ software.
- Major MYOB AccountRight and MYOB Essentials enhancements deliver faster, more powerful and responsive tools.
- Dramatic efficiency improvements for compliance.
- Practical tools and advice for putting the Connected Practice into action.
- More help and support from MYOB experts.
LOOKING FOR MORE? ATTEND ONE OF OUR METRO EVENTS
- Hear our new CEO, Greg Ellis, set-out his vision for the future of MYOB.
- Listen to Dr Catriona Wallace discuss the value and importance of tech integration for future-ready businesses.
- Streamline your practice with help from the MYOB Ecosystem.
- Network with hundreds of your peers.
Very informative, not some much upsell event, back to being about users of the program and how to get the best out of the program.
To understand “where we’re at and where we’re going” with MYOB process isn’t to be missed.
It was extremely helpful to know the new trends in the industry.
INCITE was informative and interesting and left me feeling inspired.
I loved this event. It was paced well and the content was relevant to me.
Extremely good incite into new products and developments and how they can be adopted to the practice.
Very informative, not so much upsell event, back to being about users of the program and how to get the best out of the program.
I find it to be a great motivational event, I leave wanting to explore new product features and process changes for the practice.
Excellent presenters, useful information and a well run event.
INCITE gives you the opportunity to look at where the software landscape is going and discussing what we are seeing with our Partner Manager including implementation timeframes in our firm.
Very professional in the way it’s delivered and, pardon the pun, a great incite into the current and future developments.
It’s great to showcase what is coming up with product development and where MYOB is heading. Very informative and exciting.
I enjoyed this event immensely, I walked out wanting to be an ambassador for your brand on the spot! Your company culture, passion and ethos is so apparent in all that was conveyed.
Session 1 | 9.00am – 11.20am
- Join us for an exciting showcase of the latest and greatest
from MYOB’s product suite, featuring game-changing enhancements to
our SME solutions and the most efficient compliance solution in
- Hear from MYOB CEO, Greg Ellis, on his vision for MYOB’s future, and Keynote, Dr Catriona Wallace, on the value of taking an integrated approach to the technology you use.
Session 2 | 11.25am - 1.30pm
- Leave INCITE armed to make a significant impact on your business, and your clients’, with a visit to the MYOB Hub. Meet face-to-face with MYOB experts to discuss your goals for 2020, or attend demo sessions that will help maximise the efficiency of your current MYOB solutions.
|MYOB Practice Demo Hub||SME Demo Hub|
|11:30am||Portal & Document Manager||Reporting|
|12:50pm||MYOB Advisor||Next level Essentials|
Session 1 | 9.00am – 11.20am | SME solutions
- Join us to see how we’ve completely reimagined what your clients should expect from their business software as we accelerate our efforts to deliver the best SME product in market.
- Discover major enhancements to MYOB AccountRight and MYOB Essentials that give your clients faster, more powerful and responsive tools that provide a wealth of new opportunities.
Session 2 | 11.30am - 1.30pm | MYOB Practice
- Hear how your feedback has helped build the most efficient compliance solution in the market that will exceed all expectations.
- Leave INCITE armed with tools that will drive efficiency, make it easy for you to access the information you need when you need it most and create huge opportunity for you to increase your revenue
PROMO VIDEO HERE
The Connected Practice comes to life with upgrades to user interfaces, more features and even simpler workflows – all showcased on the road at MYOB INCITE 2020.Read more
Whether you’re an INCITE stalwart or considering joining us for the first time, here’s why attending a Metro event in 2020 is one of the most important acts of practice development available to you.Read more
As the traditional role of accountants evolves, one expert warns they need to be more proactive when it comes to business advisory services.Read more
METRO EVENTEden Park
North Level 5 Lounge
Walters Road, Kingsland –
METRO EVENTChristchurch Town Hall
Victoria & Limes Room
86 Kilmore Street
Central City –
WELLINGTONTSB Arena – Shed 6
Queens Wharf –
Corner Brooklyn Road and Heaphy Terrace –