Get on top of your accounting needs with one small step. Start using our free invoice template today, and make tomorrow easier.
Our free invoice template makes it easy to:
Create branded invoices in minutes
Your business can now have an invoice template customised to your brand, with your logo on it. Represent your brand to all stakeholders when invoicing.
Understand your finances at a glance
Be able to see your finances, simply. The invoice template will summarise your financial information. Digestible, easy to understand financial management.
Calculate and track GST
Our invoice template will automatically calculate and track GST, so there is no need to manually work it out. We’ve got your GST calculations covered.
Make sure your invoice is legit
Here's a quick rundown on what you need to legally include on a tax invoice.
- The words ‘Tax Invoice’: Preferably at the top of the invoice.
- Your identity as the seller: This will be your business’ name or your trade name. We recommend that you also include your business’ contact details here.
- Date: The date the tax invoice was created.
- Description: A brief description of the items sold, including quantity and price.
- GST: The GST amount (if any) payable. You can display GST for each item, or within the total price. If you choose not to display it separately, use a statement such as ‘Total includes GST’.
Invoicing tips to help your business thrive
A new starter's guide to invoicing
We'll take you through what invoicing is, why it's important and what you should include in an invoice in the time it takes to pack a sports bag.Read more
How to improve cash flow for small businesses
Cash flow can be something that keeps you awake at night - we've all been there. However, with a few tips it doesn't need to be crippling.Read more