Add-ons: solutions that make business life easier
GoFar EDI connects companies using EDI to transmit and receive data
- GoFar provides:
- A Secure Internet Gateway to send and receive electronic documents and EDI messages with trading partners
- Connections to all major retailers in Australia and many worldwide as well as industrial and financial companies for electronic trading and electronic invoicing
- Receiving and translation of EDI and XML Orders into Sales Orders, Picking Orders, and Packing instructions for warehouse fulfilment.
- Mobile and Paperless picking and Scan packing using RF and RF-ID technology
- Creating and transmitting of Electronic Invoices and Advanced Shipment notices to send back to recipient trading partners
- Maintenance of Product Items, Customers, Suppliers, and Inventory. Including details of: Price, UPC codes and EAN, Unit of Measures, Quantities, Pack sizes, Volumes and many other product attributes Full integration with MYOB Items, Cards, Inventory, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoices and Bills provide inventory capabilities for MYOB
- Complies with GS1 EDIFACT, ANSI and GS1-XML standards
- Printing of GS1barcode labels for cartons and pallets.
Are you a developer?
Do you code in PHP .net ruby swift F# or python*? Have you built an add-on or integration which shares (or could share) data with MYOB accounting software and services? Why not share it with us today.Learn more about MYOB api & how to use it List your add-on with us
*yes we know there are many other great languages out there - you can use anything you like