Get ultimate control with dashboard
A powerful, single view to interact with your clients online
A powerful, single view of your clients online
Gain instant visibility of every MYOB Essentials and MYOB AccountRight client online, plus the ability to import clients using classic versions of MYOB AccountRight using their serial number.
The dashboard also gives you faster migration of clients using classic versions of MYOB AccountRight to an online ledger and simplified creation of new online business files.
Greater coding efficiencies and improved workflows
For each MYOB Essentials business*, you can see:
- Prioritise your work with a simple view of the coding status of your files
- Enjoy a rolling 12-month view of the total number of uncoded transactions
- Easily review your coding using the automated indicator
- Improve your coding efficiency by setting up better banking rules
- Any accounts aren't set up for bank feeds? Quickly set them up
*MYOB AccountRight coming soon
More to come in 2017
As a part of our ongoing strategy to help our partners manage their
client's books more efficiently, we will be releasing regular updates
to the dashboard throughout the year. Check into dashboard regularly
to see what’s new and improved.
How to get on-board
MYOB dashboard is already available to you via AO/AE Live
Simply click on the Accounting tab in your Live services
In order to use MYOB dashboard, you must be signed up to Live Services.
Sign up below. Once your Live services
are switched on, simply access through the Accounting tab in your AO
or AE software.
Great news! Dashboard is set up and ready to go.
Primary Contacts can log in now using
their my.MYOB account details.