MYOB Sponsorship Guidelines
MYOB prefers to invest in sponsorships that:
- Are targeted directly to the country’s small and/or medium business community, and/or to the accountant and book keeper sectors specifically.
- Result in benefit to our clients, partners and staff.
- Carry out audience research during and/or after the event, including sponsor questions, and provide the results to MYOB.
- Provide a comprehensive post-event evaluation report re: value provided to MYOB as sponsor partner.
We will consider sponsorship opportunities in all categories except:
- Political or military organisations
- Organisations pursuing sectarian policies or religious institutions
- Organisations associated with tobacco, alcohol or gambling
- Organisations whose values are inconsistent with our own
- We require adequate lead time, generally at least three months.
We require the organisation we are sponsoring to sign a sponsorship agreement.
Our brand values
To assist your understanding of our positioning, here is an overview of what is important to us:
- Taking care of our clients’ business needs – making business life easier.
- Promoting local businesses and products.
- Providing information and products to small and medium sized business to help them build better businesses.
Your sponsorship proposal must provide at least four of the following:
- A natural link with business management products and the small to medium business community.
- Specifically target at least one of our primary audiences.
- Creative ideas and concepts for application of the sponsorship.
- Opportunity to increase MYOB brand awareness (this does not only include logo exposure).
- A speaking spot for an MYOB senior manager/executive.
- Cross-promotional opportunities across the digital landscape (social media or otherwise).
- Media coverage
- Naming rights.
- Sponsorship exclusivity.
Information required in the sponsorship proposal
To be considered sponsorships must include the following information:
- Key details of the opportunity for MYOB specifically.
- A comprehensive list of benefits including how they relate to MYOB and our products.
- Overview of your marketing plan – objectives, key audience/s, communication plans, communication channels, etc (which includes what is confirmed and is not confirmed).
- Timeline that includes the important dates.
- Realistic audience reach numbers.
- Realistic expected participation numbers.
- List of sponsors who have committed to date.
- Your company credentials and values
If a sponsorship application is accepted, the successful applicant will be required to sign a sponsorship agreement which includes:
- The event and/or organisation being sponsored.
- Sponsorship benefits to MYOB.
- Use of the MYOB brand, speaker and/or products.
- Measures of success.
- Payment of success.