A. Key Details
means: a member of the MYOB Partner Program based in the Australia (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs and customers who have commenced their application to become an MYOB Partner Program member);
who has not successfully referred or subscribed to a MYOB Business Product since 31 December 2022. For the purposes of this section, a “successful referral” means a referral which resulted in a subscription to MYOB Business under the relevant partner’s “partner pays” account.
a base subscription to “MYOB Business Lite”, “MYOB Business Pro”, “MYOB Business AccountRight Plus”, “MYOB Business AccountRight Premier”, “MYOB Business Connected Ledger” or “MYOB Business Connected Ledger + Payroll”.
“Base subscription” excludes Premium Features such as Payroll and Premium Inventory.
You will receive:
100% discount on the standard monthly RRP subscription price for one Eligible Product for the balance of the Subscription Period, when you pay for the first month’s subscription fees upfront on either a “client pays” or “partner pays” basis (Eligible Product Discount); and
use of the Payroll Premium Feature for free for the first 30 days of your Eligible Product subscription (Payroll Discount).
The standard 30-day free period offered by MYOB does not apply in addition to this Offer.
For the Eligible Product Discount: means a 12-month period commencing on the first day of the second month of your subscription to an Eligible Product under this Offer; and
For the Payroll Discount: 30 days from the purchase-date of your Eligible Product subscription.
(collectively, Discount Period)
means the period between the date you first subscribe to the Eligible Product under the Offer, until the end of the Eligible Product Discount (meaning that the maximum subscription period under this offer is a total of 13 months).
from 1 August 2023 until 5pm AEDT 31 March 2024.
B. Offer Conditions
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Eligible Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us.
3. How do you accept the Offer? By redeeming this Offer, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them. To redeem the offer you must, during the Offer Period purchase an Eligible Product subscription by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer; and if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN (for AU customers) to set up the company data file.
4. What’s included in the Offer? Upon paying for the first month’s subscription, which may be invoiced on a pro rata basis determined by the day of the month you sign up, you will receive the Offer for the Discount Period.
The Offer applies to the cost of a subscription for the Eligible Product selected at the time of accepting the Offer. This offer continues to apply to upgraded or downgraded product tier subscription throughout the Subscription Period. For example: if you first subscribe to MYOB Business Lite when accepting this Offer, and within the second month of your Subscription Period you elect to upgrade to MYOB Business Pro, the Offer will apply to your MYOB Business Pro subscription for the remainder of the Subscription Period.
5. What happens at the end of the Subscription Period? At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to your relevant Partner Program discount pricing. By providing us your credit or debit card details and agreeing to our Direct Debit Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis and you authorise us to debit your credit or debit card the then-standard MYOB partner pricing fees for your relevant MYOB Partner program membership tier at the end of the Discount Period.
6. What’s not included in the Offer? The Offer only applies to the standard no-charge inclusions associated with an Eligible Product base subscription.Except as otherwise stated in these Offer Terms, this Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only or Premium Features. Use of Premium Features may attract additional fees or charges which will not be subject to the discount in this Offer. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges incurred during the Subscription Period.
7. What are other conditions of the Offer?
A. The Offer cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases.
B. The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable.
C. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
D. This Offer is available “one time only” during the Offer Period, meaning that the Offer can only be applied to a single Eligible Product subscription of the Partner’s, who is redeeming this Offer.
G. If you accepted this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-day cooling-off period. If within the first 10-days of accepting this Offer you wish to terminate this agreement, you can do so without incurring a penalty. If you terminate within the 10-day cooling off period, you acknowledge and agree that any monies paid by any party under this Offer will be immediately refundable.
C. General Conditions
in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, MYOB will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
6. Governing Law. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
7. Definitions. Unless the context otherwise requires, in these Terms:
A. Discount, Discount Period, Eligible Customer, Eligible Product, and Offer Period each have the meaning given to them in the key details section.
B. MYOB, we, us, our means: MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
C. MYOB Business Product means MYOB Business Connected Ledger, MYOB Business Connected Ledger + Payroll, MYOB Business Lite, MYOB Business Pro, MYOB Business AccountRight Plus, MYOB Business AccountRight Premier.
D. Offer means this exclusive offer, which is offered to you by us under the Terms.
E. Terms means these terms and conditions.
F. You and your refers to the customer that is accepting this Offer under section 3; and is an Eligible Customer.
For more information on Partner Program membership see here.
Last updated December 2023