MYOB Group Privacy Collection Notice (Australia)
Privacy is important to MYOB. And we know it’s important to you.
By using our services, you consent to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal information. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information so we can:
- provide you with the products, services and support you've asked for;
- respond to your enquiries or feedback; and
- promote our products and services and those of associated third parties.
We usually collect your personal information directly from you. However, sometimes, we might collect it from other sources, such as from social media websites or third parties that provide us with marketing leads. If you don't provide your personal information to us, we might not be able to provide services to you.
We might disclose your personal information our related companies and third party service providers who help us to deliver our products and services to you. Each of these third parties are carefully selected, and are only permitted to use your personal information to the extent necessary for them to provide their services to us. Some of these parties are located overseas including in New Zealand, South Africa and the United States.
We won’t sell your personal information to third parties without your consent.
- opt out or otherwise update your preferences about the marketing and promotional material we send you;
- access and seek correction of the personal information we hold about you; and
- make a privacy complaint and how we will deal with that complaint.
In this notice, MYOB, we, us, and our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd and our related companies.