A. Offer details
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly available to Eligible Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us. All references to time in these Terms are a reference to the local time in the capital city of the applicable Territory, on the date stated.
3. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
4. How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period purchase an Eligible Product subscription directly with an MYOB sales representative (this includes providing the sales representative with an Email Contact, if applicable).
For any “practice pays” Eligible Product subscriptions: At the time of accepting the Offer, you must confirm the email address to which the Giftpay Gift Voucher(s) will be allocated.
For any “client pays” Eligible Product subscriptions: The Giftpay Voucher will be allocated to the email address listed as the client’s Billing Contact.
5. What’s included in the Offer? The Offer consists of a 50% discount off the RRP of an Eligible Product subscription for the Discounted Period (Discount); and
a. one (1) $150 GiftPay gift voucher (for each MYOB Business Lite Subscription);
b. one (1) $250 GiftPay gift voucher (for each MYOB Business Pro subscription); or
c. one (1) $50 GiftPay gift voucher (for each MYOB Business Connected Ledger and MYOB Connected Ledger + Payroll subscription)
(collectively and individually, GiftPay Voucher).
The Offer applies to each Desktop Product or Manual Solution that is migrated to an Eligible Product subscription. This means that for each Desktop Product or Manual Solution migrated, the corresponding new Eligible Product subscription is subject to one Discount and the issuance of one GiftPay Voucher.
6. GiftPay Voucher allocation: The GiftPay Voucher will be issued to:
a) the billing contact, for any Eligible Product subscriptions for which your “client pays”; or
b) the elected email contact for any Eligible Product subscriptions for which the “practice pays”
(collectively, and individually “Email Contact”).
8. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only nor to any Premium Features, meaning that the 50% discount does not apply to the fees associated with those functions. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your Discounted Period.
9. MYOB’s standard ’30-day free period’ does not apply and for the avoidance of doubt the Discounted Period commences immediately.
11. What are the conditions and limitations on the Offer?
a. Unless otherwise advised by MYOB, this Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable (except for transfers from “Partner Pays” to “SME Pays” and vice versa). You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
b. The Offer cannot be transferred to other businesses or other serial numbers.
c. The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
d. You acknowledge that MYOB makes no representation that the Eligible Product is suitable to you, nor that it is a comparable replacement for your Desktop Product. More specifically, you acknowledge that:
1. Eligible Product does not include the multi-currency feature;
2. You may need to activate Premium Inventory in order to access the same number of inventory items utilised under your Desktop Product; and
3. For New Zealand AccountRight customers using a payroll online product, you are not eligible to migrate the payroll element to the Eligible Product.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you’re not reasonably entitled to.
2. We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
5. If you accepted this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If within the first 10-calendar days of accepting this Offer you wish to terminate this agreement, you can do so without incurring a penalty. If you terminate within the 10-day cooling off period, you acknowledge and agree that any monies paid by any party under this Offer will be immediately refundable.
C. Defined terms
In these terms and conditions:
Activated means performing at least one of the following actions in the Eligible Product(s):
a) Creation of a manual journal entry;
b) Creation of a manual “spend” or “receive” money transaction; or
c) Reconciliation of a bank transaction (typically from a bank feed).
Desktop Product means an MYOB AccountRight, AccountEdge, or selected MYOB serial numbers.
Discounted Period means a maximum period of 12 months from the date the Eligible Product subscription is activated under this Offer.
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Connected Ledger, MYOB Connected Ledger + Payroll, MYOB Business Pro or MYOB Business Lite.
Eligible Customers means a member of MYOB’s Partner Program (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs), who is has client(s) using either a Desktop Product or Manual Solution and have either:
a. received the Offer via a telephone call from MYOB support or sales staff; or
b. received the Offer via email quote from MYOB; and
c. are intending on migrating your or your client’s Desktop Product or Manual Solution (whichever is applicable) to an Eligible Product.
Email Contact has the meaning given to it in clause 6.
GiftPay Voucher has the meaning given to it in clause 5.
Manual Solution is a means of managing accounting or financial management business needs that is not an accounting or financial management software solution. This includes but is not limited to excel or google spreadsheeting, paper ledger books or other similar solutions.
MYOB, we, us, our means:
a. if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) b. if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means this discount upgrade offer, which is offered to you under the Offer Terms.
Offer Period means the period commencing on 9am on 24 August 2022 until 4:59pm 31 October 2023.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Partner means the member of MYOB’s Partner Program (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs and customers who have commenced their application to become a Partner Program member, for more information on Partner Program membership see here)
Territory means Australia (if you accept these Terms in Australia) or New Zealand (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
You, your, yours, customers means the business, sole trader, partnership, company, trust or other entity (as applicable) that has received the Offer directly from us.
Last updated August 2023