Skip to content

Changing or fixing electronic payments

If you pay your suppliers or employees electronically, you might need to change or fix an electronic payment. For example, maybe you've recorded a payment with the wrong amount or incorrect banking details.

What needs changing or fixing?

An electronic payment is typically a single batch of payments, sometimes called a "grouped electronic payment". It contains the supplier and employee payments in MYOB that you've grouped together to be paid electronically.

So, depending on what needs changing or fixing, you might need to consider both the grouped electronic payment and the individual payments it contains.

If you need to do something that isn't covered above, or you just need a hand, we're here to help.