How to read these Terms. Some words in these Terms have defined meanings; each time that word is used throughout these Terms, it has the same meaning. For example: the words “you” and “your” mean the customer that is accepting this Offer via the MYOB website (or via any other MYOB communication channel). You can find a list of the defined words and their meaning below.
Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
In these terms and conditions:
Discount means a 60% discount.
Discount Period means a maximum 4-month period commencing on the day that you subscribe to an Eligible Product under this Offer.
Eligible Customer means a member of MYOB’s Partner Program (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs and customers who have commenced their application to become a Partner Program member, for more information on Partner Program membership see here) that is redeeming this Offer in accordance with the requirements in clause 3 of these Terms.
Eligible Product means a base subscription to “MYOB Business Lite”, “MYOB Business Pro”, “MYOB Business AccountRight Plus”, “MYOB Business AccountRight Premier”, “MYOB Business Connected Ledger” or “MYOB Business Connected Ledger and Payroll”. For the avoidance of doubt, “base subscription” excludes Premium Features such as Payroll and Premium Inventory (unless and to the extent that the Terms state otherwise).
Customer, you, your means the customer that is accepting this Offer as per the requirements in clause 3; and is an Eligible Customer.
MYOB, we, us, our means:
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) if you accept these Terms in Australia
Offer Period means from 9am on 1 May 2023 until 5pm on 31 December 2023 (“Offer Period”).
Offer eDM means the electronic direct marketing sent by MYOB containing details of the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page.
Terms means these terms and conditions.
Territory means Australia
B. Offer details
1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
The Offer is strictly limited to Eligible Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us. All references to time in these Terms are a reference to the local time in the capital city of the applicable Territory, on the date stated.
3. How do you accept the Terms and redeem the Offer? Subscribing to an Eligible Product under this Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms. To redeem the offer you must, during the Offer Period purchase an Eligible Product subscription either:
a) by subscribing to an Eligible Product via the Partner Dashboard; or
b) by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer; and
c) if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN) to set up the customer’s data file.
4. What’s included in the Offer? After subscribing to an Eligible Product in accordance with the Terms, you will receive the Discount on the standard monthly subscription fees, for one Eligible Product subscription for the Discount Period.
5. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer only applies to a base subscription for the Eligible Product. This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only nor to Premium Features (unless and to the extent that the Terms state otherwise). By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during the Discount Period.
6. What happens at the end of the Discount Period? At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert your relevant Partner Program discount pricing. By providing us your credit or debit card details and agreeing to our Direct Debit Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis and you authorise us to debit your credit or debit card the RRP price at the end of the Discounted Period.
7. What are the conditions on the Offer?
a) This Offer can be applied to multiple Eligible Product subscription purchases.
b) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, copied, transferred, bartered, modified or sold.
c) The Offer cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases.
d) You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
f) The Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.
b) in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, MYOB will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
6. Governing Law. If You accept these Terms in Australia, they are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria.
Last updated July 2023