1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
This Offer is available to existing MYOB customers in New Zealand who:
have a valid perpetual licence to use an MYOB AccountRight Product;
do not currently pay subscription fees to MYOB; and
purchase a subscription for an Eligible MYOB Product during the Offer Period,
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 12:00am NZDT on Thursday, 15 February 2024 until 11:59pm NZDT on Wednesday, 24 April 2024 (the Offer Period).
3. What’s included in the Offer?
Eligible Customers who comply with section 5 will be entitled to pay a discounted price equal to:
$2 NZD (exclusive of GST) per month for a base subscription of MYOB Payroll Only;
$5 NZD (exclusive of GST) per month for a base subscription of MYOB Business Lite;
$8 NZD (exclusive of GST) per month for a base subscription of MYOB Business Pro;
$12 NZD (exclusive of GST) per month for a base subscription of MYOB Business AccountRight Plus; and/or
$18 NZD (exclusive of GST) per month for a base subscription of MYOB Business AccountRight Premier,
for a period of 6 months (the Discount Period).
The Discount Period starts on the date the relevant subscription is purchased.
4. We stand behind our products
If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer and cancels their subscription within 7 days of purchase, they will not be charged for the relevant subscription.
5. How to accept the Offer:
An Eligible Customer can accept this Offer during the Offer Period by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer, and providing any information reasonably requested by MYOB.
6. Conditions and Limitations on the Offer
(a) This Offer only applies to base subscriptions of Eligible MYOB Products. Use of Premium Features(like Payroll, Premium Inventory or Online Invoice Payments) may attract additional fees or charges, and be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, these additional fees and charges and terms and conditions apply to the use of Online Invoice Payments.
(b) This Offer is not transferable. While it can be used in conjunction with our free migration service offer, it is not available in conjunction with any other offer. For example, it cannot be used in conjunction with a ’30-day-free period’.
(c) The Offer cannot be redeemed retroactively for prior purchases.
(e) Eligible Customers must create a new data file in order to accept the Offer. If an Eligible Customer previously trialled or paid for an MYOB subscription, and extracted their data at the end of the trial or subscription period, they can follow the steps here or here to import that data into their new data file.
(f) If an Eligible Customer makes an approved change to their subscription before the end of the Discount Period (for example, if they switch from an MYOB Business Lite subscription to an MYOB Business Pro subscription or vice versa, or if they change from an MYOB Business AccountRight Plus subscription to an MYOB Business AccountRight Premier subscription or vice versa), the Offer will only apply for the remainder of the Discount Period.
7. What happens at the end of the Discount Period?
At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of the base subscription for an Eligible MYOB Product will automatically revert to the then-current standard full price advertised on our website, unless otherwise agreed with MYOB.
8. We may vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if it has been accepted by an Eligible Customer prior to the Offer being discontinued or varied.
9. The Offer does not replace or limit the statutory rights an Eligible Customer has, including any rights they have under applicable consumer laws.
10. If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, the Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If an Eligible Customer cancels their subscription during the cooling-off period, they will not incur any penalties and any money they paid to us for the subscription as a result of accepting the Offer will be refunded.
12. The terms and conditions of this Offer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New Zealand.
Eligible MYOB Product means:
MYOB Business Lite;
MYOB Business Pro;
MYOB Payroll Only;
MYOB Business AccountRight Plus; and/or
MYOB Business AccountRight Premier.
MYOB AccountRight Product means:
MYOB Business AccountRight Basic;
MYOB Business AccountRight Plus;
MYOB Business AccountRight Standard;
MYOB Business AccountRight Premier; and/or
MYOB Business AccountRight Enterprise.
Offer means this offer, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
We, us, our or MYOB means MYOB NZ Limited (Company number 902338) of Level 5, Eden 5, 12 Normanby Road, Mount Eden, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand.
Last updated January 2024.