1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
This Offer is available to:
New or Returning MYOB Customers in New Zealand; and
Eligible Members of the MYOB Partner Program,
who purchase a subscription for MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro during the Offer Period (Eligible Customers).
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 12:00am NZDT on Thursday, 15 February 2024 until 11:59pm NZDT on Wednesday, 24 April 2024 (the Offer Period).
3. What’s included in the Offer?
Eligible Customers who comply with section 5 will be entitled to pay a discounted price equal to:
$5 NZD (exclusive of GST) per month for a base subscription of MYOB Business Lite; or
$8 NZD (exclusive of GST) per month for a base subscription of MYOB Business Pro,
for a period of 6 months (the Discount Period).
The Discount Period starts on the date the relevant subscription is purchased.
4. We stand behind our products
If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer and cancels their subscription within 7 days of purchase, they will not be charged for the relevant subscription.
5. How to accept the Offer:
An Eligible Customer can accept this Offer during the Offer Period by purchasing a subscription for MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro:
through our website; or
by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer,
and providing any information reasonably requested by MYOB.
6. Conditions and Limitations on the Offer
(a) This Offer only applies to base subscriptions of MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro. Use of Premium Features (like Payroll, Premium Inventory or Online Invoice Payments) may attract additional fees or charges, and be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, these additional fees and charges and terms and conditions apply to the use of Online Invoice Payments.
(b) This Offer is not transferable or available in conjunction with any other offer. For example, it cannot be used in conjunction with a ’30-day-free period’.
(c) The Offer cannot be redeemed retroactively for prior purchases.
(e) Eligible Customers must create a new data file in order to accept the Offer. If an Eligible Customer previously trialled or paid for an MYOB subscription, and extracted their data at the end of the trial or subscription period, they can follow these steps to import that data into their new data file.
(e) If an Eligible Customer makes an approved change to their subscription before the end of the Discount Period (for example, if they switch from an MYOB Business Lite subscription to an MYOB Business Pro subscription or vice versa, or if they change from a ‘Partner Pays’ to ‘Client Pays’ billing model), the Offer will only apply for the remainder of the Discount Period.
7. What happens at the end of the Discount Period?
At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of the MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro base subscription will automatically revert to the then-current standard full price advertised on our website, unless otherwise agreed with MYOB. For example, when the Discount Period ends, Eligible Members of the MYOB Partner Program may still be entitled to a discount based on their membership tier.
Eligible Customers can also view their MYOB subscription and pricing in MyAccount (or, in the case of Eligible Members of the MYOB Partner Program, via the Partner Dashboard).
8. We may vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if it has been accepted by an Eligible Customer prior to the Offer being discontinued or varied.
9. The Offer does not replace or limit the statutory rights an Eligible Customer has, including any rights they have under applicable consumer laws.
10. If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, the Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If an Eligible Customer cancels their subscription during the cooling-off period, they will not incur any penalties and any money they paid to us for the subscription as a result of accepting the Offer will be refunded.
12. The terms and conditions of this Offer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New Zealand.
Eligible Member of the MYOB Partner Program means:
a member of the MYOB Partner Program in New Zealand (including any member of the Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs); or
a bookkeeping or accounting practice registered in New Zealand that has started an application to become a member of the MYOB Partner Program,
that accepts this Offer on behalf of a New or Returning MYOB Customer.
New or Returning MYOB Customer means a business in New Zealand that has:
not previously had, and does not currently have, a paid MYOB subscription; or
previously trialled or paid for an MYOB subscription but has not been an MYOB customer for at least 30 days prior to the date of accepting this Offer.
Offer means this offer, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
We, us, our or MYOB means MYOB NZ Limited (Company number 902338) of Level 5, Eden 5, 12 Normanby Road, Mount Eden, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand.
Last updated January 2024.