In these terms and conditions:
We, us, our means MYOB NZ Limited.
Offer means this 4 months free subscription offer, which is offered to you under the Offer Terms.
Offer Period runs from 12:01am (NZDT) on 1 October 2021 until 12:59pm (NZDT) 31 December 2021, unless otherwise varied by us.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
You, your, yours means business that has received the Offer directly from us.
A. OFFER DETAILS
1. The Offer is strictly limited to existing customers in New Zealand who have an MYOB IMS or EXO ES on-premise software subscription, and who are managed by the MYOB Direct sales channel.
2. The Offer is only available during the Offer Period. To accept the Offer, you must contact your Enterprise Expansion Sales Representative.
3. The Offer provides:
a. MYOB is offering existing customers who migrate from MYOB IMS or EXO ES payroll products to MYOB Advanced Payroll an additional 4 months free on their subscription to assist with their transition from desktop to the cloud.
b. The Offer applies to the software subscription costs (excluding services), and is in addition to the standard 3 months free after the first month bill. This means that:
i. month 1 is billed and months 2, 3 and 4 of the subscription will be free of charge in accordance with our standard subscription terms for MYOB Advanced Payroll; and
ii. in addition, under this Offer, months 5, 6, 7 and 8 will also be free of charge.
c. The Offer is only available during the Offer Period for customers who commence their migration from MYOB IMS or EXO ES to MYOB Advanced Payroll by 31 March 2022.
4. At the end of the 4 free months under the Offer, our standard fees will apply.
6. This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you’re not reasonably entitled to.
2. We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.