1. Who is eligible for this offer?
This offer is made available to our education partners and their students (you, your, as applicable).
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available until it is revoked or otherwise ended earlier by MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) (if you are in Australia) or MYOB NZ Limited (if you are in New Zealand) (MYOB, we, us, our).
3. What’s on offer?
The offer (Offer) is strictly limited to MYOB providing you with some or all of the following products and services (subject to these terms and conditions):
a. Access to MYOB Business Pro, including Payroll and Premium Inventory (subject to product availability as determined by MYOB in its sole discretion);
b. Access to MYOB Partner Dashboard access for lecturers and teaching staff (if required);
c. 6 months of access to MYOB Business Pro (for educational purposes) for each student;
d. Training and demonstrations (online or in person subject to availability) for lecturers for MYOB products;
e. Training materials for lecturers and teaching staff (e.g. academy.myob.com eLearning modules and online product support); and
f. Other training and support (including guest lectures from MYOB staff, workshops, webinars and showcase events). (collectively “Products and Services”)
4. MYOB will (in its absolute discretion) determine what Products and Services are made available to you as part of the Offer.
5. How to take up this Offer?
The following terms apply to the Offer:
2. Teaching staff and their students are encouraged to use their official university or education email for all MYOB files created in connection with the Offer;
3. Each student will have access to latest MYOB Business Pro software for a maximum of 6 months;
4. The Offer does not include anything that falls outside the standard inclusions of MYOB Business Pro (except as otherwise stated within these Terms). For example, the Offer does not cover excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy or fees products like MYOB PayBy or Pay Super.
5. The Products and Services provided in connection with the Offer are for educational purposes only.
6. You must not use the Products and Services for commercial purposes (except as directly related to the provision of educational services) nor resale.
7. You warrant that you are currently an education provider in Australia or New Zealand.
9. MYOB can rescind and or terminate all or part of this Offer at any time (with 14 days’ written notice) for any reason and without any liability.
10. You must not assign, novate, sublicence or otherwise transfer this Offer or any benefit provided in connection with it.
11. You indemnify MYOB in respect of all claims arising as a result of or in connection with your use (or use by any student) of MYOB Business Pro.
12. To the maximum extent possible under law, MYOB is not liable to you for any loss whatsoever (including consequential or indirect loss) suffered by You in connection with this agreement or in relation to your use (or any student’s use) of MYOB Business Pro
13. You agree not to bring any claim against MYOB in connection with this agreement or in relation to your use (or any student’s use) of MYOB Business Pro
14. This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer.
15. The Offer is in addition to, and does not replace or limit, your statutory rights, including your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any corresponding New Zealand legislation.
16. By taking up this Offer you, the education partner, consents on its own behalf and on behalf of its students, to receiving customer satisfaction surveys and promotional content via the email address provided to MYOB. You can manage your communication preferences including unsubscribing from promotional communications at any time via My Account. You warrant that you have obtained or will obtain all legally required consents and permissions from relevant parties (including from your students) for the purposes as described in this clause.