CREDIT CARD DIRECT DEBIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) By entering your credit card details either online, via a Direct Debit Request Form or otherwise, you:
a) acknowledge that you are authorised to establish this credit card direct debit authority;
b) understand and accept your commitments and responsibilities under the credit card direct debit terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions; and
c) authorise MYOB NZ Limited to charge your nominated credit card for:
i) periodic payments for all contracts and/or products and services with recurring charges (Periodic Payments); and
ii) one off Payments where ‘bank account’ has been selected as the payment method (One Off Payments).
2) We will arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated credit card, as authorised by you, on the direct debit date shown on your invoices.
3) A tax invoice confirming the amount of the payment will be issued to you within 1–3 working days of:
a) Periodic Payments – the start of a month in which a payment will be made by you; or
b) One Off Payments – your order being accepted and processed.
4) We will advise of any changes to the direct debit arrangements at least 30 days in advance.
5) It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds available to cover your payments and that your credit card details are correct.
6) If that a payment is declined, we will make up to two (2) further attempts to process the payment, three (3) days after the first or subsequent attempt.
7) We will notify you by email if you default on a payment. It is then your responsibility to organise an alternative payment to be made to us within five (5) working days of the original due date.
8) If we do not receive an alternative payment from you within five (5) working days, we may list your payment default with Equifax. Defaults are listed for a period of five (5) years and may have an adverse effect on your credit rating.
9) We may suspend your account, subscription or membership until any outstanding payments have been made.
10) We may also charge a dishonour fee to cover the administration costs associated with the collection of any defaulting payment under these terms.
11) If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your credit card you should immediately contact our Accounts Department by phone on +61 3 9222 9782 or via email at email@example.com so that we can resolve your query promptly.
12) If we conclude, as a result of our investigations, that your credit card has been incorrectly debited, we will arrange a refund of the amount due to you. If we conclude that your credit card has been debited correctly, we will let you know and provide evidence of our finding.
14) These Terms and Conditions permit us to change the amount debited from your credit card, with at least 30 days’ notice, to reflect any change to prices for the products and/or services that relate to your direct debit authority. It also permits us to change the amount debited or charged to cover any increases in amounts payable arising from the purchase of additional products by you from time to time, with at least 30 days’ notice.
15) Changing or cancelling your payment arrangements - If you wish to defer or alter any payment arrangements, stop an individual payment item or cancel a payment authority please contact our Accounts Department by phone on +61 3 9222 9782 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.