There’s a new way to pay provisional tax. Simply choose to use AIM through your MYOB to pay tax as you go, matching the way your business receives its income. This will be particularly beneficial for new businesses and those with fluctuating revenue or are impacted by seasonality. It will also offer you more certainty around provisional tax, reduce those pesky compliance costs and avoid use of money interest charges.
Benefits of AIM
Better accuracy when provisional tax is automatically calculated by accounting software.
Better budgeting for cash flow with pay as you go provisional tax. You won’t have to hold onto funds for large tax bills.
No more interest as the use of money interest won’t apply to businesses using the AIM method for provisional tax.
Perfect for new businesses or those that are affected by seasonality or have fluctuating income.
Get your time back with online accounting software
Fast and easy way to manage your cash flow
A clear picture of cash flow.
- A fast, accurate way to monitor your cashflow and boost your profit.
- Set regular targets as your goals expand and your success grows.
- Every outstanding payment tracked, no money missed.
- Take payments, send invoices and manage your contacts on the go with your accounts updated across all your devices at the same time. Real-time invoice tracking helps you take more control of your sales process and better manage your cash flow, all from the palm of your hand.
- Bankfeeds - bank transactions are automatically imported and matched to your sales and expenses so you can see you cash flow in real-time.
Collaborate in the cloud
Work together with your bookkeeper without having to be in the same place.
- Easily invite your bookkeeper or accountant into your files and collaborate.
- There’s no need to be in the same place – work together, wherever you are.
- Meeting your tax obligations has never been easier.
Tax and compliance made easy
Be up-to-date with any changes to Government legislation.
Easily track, calculate and meet your compliance obligations such as GST, employee tax (PAYE) and KiwiSaver. Efficiently manage complex payroll, and automatic updates keep your online accounting software completely up-to-date with any change to Government legislation.
Automate your payroll obligations
- Online payroll software handles entire pay runs in minutes, and automates all the hard, time consuming stuff: automatically calculate and record leave balances, track your PAYE, take care of your KiwiSaver obligations and more.
- Payday filing is automatically sent directly to IR when you complete the pay run.
- Online payroll software makes doing the books so easy, you might even look forward to it.