As a result of feedback from the AccountRight community, we’ve made a heap of small 1% changes that pack a massive punch to the way you do your bookwork. We’ve got more of what you wanted.
We’ve got more of what you wanted:
And we’ve sweated the small stuff so you don’t have to:
- Column widths are saved so you don’t have to adjust them again when you open custom reports
- Rounding issue fixed in Prepare Budgets window
- Leading and trailing spaces now removed when copying recurring transactions
- Inactive items no longer appear in time billing invoices
- We’ve fixed some distracting spelling and grammar errors
Find open invoices easier
Need to find an invoice based on the
invoice number when receiving payments?
Use the new Advanced Search option in the Receive Payments ‘Customer field’ to search
open invoices by the invoice number or the invoice amount.