Entries for our 2019 Head Start for Start Ups competition have now closed
Get a head start on success
Got a great idea for a start up? Maybe
you’ve already started?
Either way, MYOB wants to hear all about it.
MYOB is giving all NZ start ups the chance to win a cash injection of $10K + a swag of other incredible prizes including MYOB software, business coaching, advertising, and much more. Five finalists will be provided with pitch mentoring by an industry expert and flown to Auckland for an exciting pitch night on Wednesday 25th September.
Talk about a head start on success.
The grand prize
- $10,000 cash
- Lifetime subscription to MYOB Essentials (Payroll for One)
- 6 months business coaching & 12 months membership at The Common, worth $18K
- NZME Marketing, worth $10K
- Advertising on The Hits, valued at $25K
- 12 months subscription to Unfiltered Pro
- Your choice of 3 virtual Acceleration Masterclasses from Ministry of Awesome
valued at $10k
Great prizes for 4 lucky finalists
- $1,000 cash prize
- 12 months free MYOB Essentials (Payroll for One)
- 3 months business coaching at the Common, worth $2.5k
Get a head start on your new business
We get it. Your first 12 months is a rollercoaster. But that’s what we’re here for. MYOB has all the tools, tech and know-how to help you navigate your way through the ups, the downs, the twists and the turns to get your new business off to a flying start.
And that’s why we’ve been a proud supporter of New Zealand entrepreneurs for over 25 years.