Weka Online are specialists in integrating Shopify websites with MYOB Advanced Business. Integration will automate the handling of:
Stock Items, Matrix Items, and Non-Stock Items
● Product Data will be synced from MYOB Advanced -> Shopify using Push Notifications (on save).
● The integration will sync through the title, description, attributes, image files, and connected sales categories.
● Stock quantities and stock management are optional.
● Stock items become simple products; and matrix items become variation products.
● Sales Categories will sync when a Stock Item / Matrix Item Syncs.
● Sales Categories will sync from MYOB Advanced -> Shopify.
● The website will create a new customer in MYOB Advanced on sales order completion if the customer does not exist.
● Customers from MYOB Advanced will be synced into the website using Push Notifications.
● The fields synced are Customer ID, Customer Name, Main Contact, Main Address, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Shipping Contact, Shipping Address.
● Sales Orders will be synced from MYOB Advanced -> Shopify using Push Notifications.
● Sales Orders will be created in MYOB Advanced once the customer completes the purchase.
● The fields set are: Customer, Customer Order => Website Order ID, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Ship-To Contact, Ship-To Address, Notes => Customer Note, Premium Freight Price => Shipping Total, SO Line Items.
● The fields set for a line item are: Inventory ID => SKU, Line Description => Product Name,
● Quantity, Unit Price => Final unit price (after any discounts on the website).
● Each sales order in MYOB Advanced will include a payment line, if applicable.
● Payment methods between MYOB Advanced and Shopify will sync together