Point of sale for every business
What is a point of sale system?
At its most basic, a point of sale (POS) system is like a digital cash register, performing all the operations a register would, but on a computer or mobile device.
Most POS software also incorporates tools for running nearly every aspect of your business such as inventory, store management, CRM, reporting etc, all in an easy-to-use and intuitive software suite.
What is cloud point of sale software?
Cloud POS is the latest trend in point of sale software and is becoming increasingly popular with SMEs.
These kinds of systems can be accessed directly from the internet and are often compatible with most POS hardware, (cash drawers, printers, scanners, etc).
They tend to offer less of an upfront expense than traditional server based POS systems and provide the ability for merchants to access data from anywhere with an internet connection.
Online point of sale
From $50per month/store
Manage your sales, stock and customers in one powerful online platform.
- Runs on any internet-enabled device (PC, Mac, tablet, mobile)
- Cloud based – no software installation required
- Integrates with MYOB Essentials and MYOB AccountRight (when your file is in the cloud)
- Customisable interface
- A range of MYOB and Kounta add-ons via API
- Basic inventory management
- Optional hardware available for purchase