Banks that support the M-Powered Payments service
You can now use M-Powered Payments to electronically pay your employees and suppliers from the following banks:
- Commonwealth Bank
- Westpac Bank
Payments can be processed from any of these banks. Payments are based on available funds in the account.
If you are a customer of one of the following institutions, you can apply for the M-Powered Payments service using what's known as a Transaction Negotiation Authority:
- Adelaide Bank
- Bank of Queensland
- Bank of Western Australia
- Bendigo Bank
- St George Bank
- Suncorp-Metway Bank
For more information about using the M-Powered Payments service with
banks other than the Commonwealth, Westpac or ANZ Banks, please
contact the M-Powered Services team on 1300 555 931.
What's a Transaction Negotiation Authority (TNA)?
A TNA is an authority issued by your bank that authorises payments to be processed from your bank account.
- A separate authority is required for each bank account nominated for the service.
- Depending on your bank, security may be required by your bank up to the maximum payment limit you set.
- Some banks may charge a fee to establish a TNA.
- Payments are based on the limit established in the TNA.
- Depending on your bank's internal processes, it can take a few weeks for the authority to be assessed and approved by your bank.
For more information
If you require more information about using M-Powered Payments with other banks, please contact the M-Powered Services team on 1300 555 931.