1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
This Offer is available to New and Returning MYOB Customers in Australia who:
have a St.George Business Transaction Account or hold an Eligible St.George Business debit or credit card; and
purchase a 1 month subscription for MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro and pay for the subscription using an Eligible St.George Business debit or credit card or a St.George Business Transaction Account.
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 9:00am A.E.D.T. on 9 October 2023 until 5:00pm A.E.D.T. on 8 October 2024 (the Offer Period).
3. What’s included in the Offer?
The Offer entitles Eligible Customers to a free base subscription for MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro for a 12 month period (the Bonus Period) following the expiration of the initial 1 month subscription period.
4. New Customer Bonus:
Eligible Customers who have not previously had a paid subscription for an MYOB product will also receive free access to a payroll feature for the first 30 days.
5. How to accept the Offer:
An Eligible Customer can accept the Offer during the Offer Period by following the instructions on the Offer landing page.
Fees due for the 1 month subscription may be split across two separate invoices and pro-rated, based on the day of the month the Eligible Customer signs up for the subscription.
6. Conditions and Limitations on the Offer
(a) This Offer only applies to a base subscription for MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro. Use of Premium Features(like Payroll, Premium Inventory or Online Invoice Payments) may attract additional fees or charges, and be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, these additional fees and charges and terms and conditions apply to the use of Online Invoice Payments.
(b) This Offer is not transferable or available in conjunction with any other offer. For example, it cannot be used in conjunction with a ’30-day-free period’.
(d) If an Eligible Customer updates the business transaction account, debit or credit card associated with their MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro subscription before the end of the Bonus Period, they will only remain eligible to receive the Offer if they replace the card or account with another St.George Business Transaction Account or Eligible St.George Business debit or credit card.
(e) If an Eligible Customer switches from a MYOB Business Lite subscription to a MYOB Business Pro subscription (or vice versa) before the end of the Bonus Period, the Offer will continue to apply for the remainder of the Bonus Period.
7. What happens at the end of the Bonus Period?
At the end of the Bonus Period, the cost of the MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro subscription will automatically revert to the then-current standard full price advertised on our website.
8. St.George is not a party to the Offer or any contract an Eligible Customer enters into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro or its suitability for your circumstances.
To the extent the law allows, St.George does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of an Eligible Customer’s acceptance of the Offer or use of MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro.
9. We may vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if it has been accepted by an Eligible Customer prior to the Offer being discontinued.
10. The Offer does not replace or limit the statutory rights an Eligible Customer has, including any rights they have under applicable consumer laws.
11. If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, the Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If an Eligible Customer changes their mind during the cooling off period and decides not to accept the Offer, they will not incur any penalties and any money they have paid to us for the MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro subscription will be refunded.
Eligible St.George Business debit or credit card means:
St.George Business Visa Debit Card;
St.George Amplify Business Visa Credit Card;
St.George Business Vantage Visa Credit Card; or
St.George Corporate MasterCard.
New and Returning MYOB Customers means customers that have:
not previously had, and do not currently have, a paid MYOB subscription; or
previously trialed or paid for a MYOB subscription but have not been a MYOB customer for at least 3 months prior to the date of taking up this Offer.
Offer means this offer, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
St.George means St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141), AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
St.George Business Transaction Account means:
St.George Freedom Business Account;
St.George Business Cheque Account Plus; or
St.George Society Cheque Account.
We, us, our or MYOB means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 168 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121.
Last updated October 2023.