A. KEY DETAILS
Eligible Customers: members of the MYOB Partner Program (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs and customers who have started their application to become an MYOB Partner Program member) in Australia or New Zealand.
For Eligible Customers in Australia:
AUD5 (inclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Lite base subscription (total AUD30 inc GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
AUD8 (inclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Pro base subscription (total AUD48 inc GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
For Eligible Customers in New Zealand:
NZD5 (exclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Lite base subscription (total NZD30 plus GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
NZD8 (exclusive of GST) per month per MYOB Business Pro base subscription (total NZD48 plus GST for the 6-month Discount Period)
Fixed Price Period: 6-months from the purchase date for each Eligible Product subscription
Offer Period: from 14 September 2023 until 5pm AEDST on 30 November 2023
B. OFFER CONDITIONS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Eligible Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us.
3. How do you accept the Terms and redeem the Offer? To redeem the Offer, purchase an Eligible Product subscription during the Offer Period:
through the online shopping cart accessed via the click-through link provided in an MYOB email relating to the Offer or the Partner Dashboard; or
by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer (and if requested to do so, provide the sales agent with relevant information, such as customer entity name, ABN to set up the company data file).
4. What’s included in the Offer? If you accept the Offer, you will receive the Fixed Price for Eligible Product subscriptions for the Fixed Price Period. To remain eligible for the Fixed Price, you must Activate each Eligible Product subscription within one month of purchase. ‘Activate’ means you have performed at least one of the following actions in each of the Eligible Product subscription:
Created of a manual journal entry;
Created of a manual “spend” or “receive” money transaction;
Reconciled a bank transaction (typically from a bank feed);
Send an invoice; or
Set up at least one bank feed (applied and approved).
5. What happens at the end of the Fixed Price Period? At the end of the Fixed Price Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to your relevant MYOB Partner Program discount pricing. By giving us your credit or debit card details and agreeing to our Direct Debit Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis and you authorise us to debit your credit or debit card the then-standard MYOB partner pricing fees for your relevant MYOB Partner program membership tier at the end of the Fixed Price Period.
6. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer only applies to a base subscription for the Eligible Product. This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only, MYOB Business AccountRight Plus, MYOB AccountRight Premier nor to Premium Features. Use of Premium Features may attract other fees or charges which will not be subject to the Fixed Price in this Offer, such as transaction fees and charges for online invoice payments. Additional terms and conditions are applicable to some Premium Features, including online invoice payments.
7. Why do I have to Activate the Eligible Product? We’ve made the Offer available so that new small and medium businesses can try MYOB Business. We want them to love MYOB Business and become long-term MYOB Business customers! We know some advisors like to buy MYOB subscriptions in bulk and keep them dormant until one of their clients needs the subscription – you can’t use this Offer for that kind of bulk purchase. You should only buy subscriptions under this Offer if you, or one of your clients, is ready to start using MYOB Business now.
8. What happens if you do not Activate the Eligible Product? You must Activate each Eligible Product subscription within one month of purchase. If an Eligible Product subscription is not activated within one month of purchase, we will cancel that subscription. No further fees will be payable relating to these cancelled subscriptions. If we cancel a subscription under this section 8, you are not entitled to a refund of Fees paid for the subscription. We think this is fair, given that the subscription was available for you to use in that first month and the initial purchase price (whether $5 or $8) is significantly less than the usual monthly subscription fee for these products. This doesn't change your rights under law, including any you have under consumer law for refunds for defective products and services.
9. What other conditions apply to the Offer?
a) This Offer can be applied to multiple Eligible Product subscriptions purchased in multiple transactions.
b) The Offer cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases.
c) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable.
d) You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
f) You cannot claim this Offer in addition to the ‘Try for Free’ 30-day trial offer. There is no free trial for Eligible Product subscriptions purchased under this Offer.
If you accepted this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-day cooling-off period. Contact us within the 10-day cooling off period to cancel your Offer purchases and obtain a full refund.
C. GENERAL CONDITIONS
b) in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Changes. We may withdraw or change the Offer at any time. We will honour the Offer if you have accepted the Offer prior to its withdrawal or variation.
5. Governing Law. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
6. Definitions. Unless the context otherwise requires, in these Terms:
a) Fixed Price, Fixed Price Period, Eligible Customer, Eligible Product and Offer Period each have the meaning given to them in the key details section.
b) MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd ACN 086 760 198 (if you accept these Terms in Australia) and MYOB NZ Limited, Company Number 902338 (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
c) Offer means this exclusive offer, which is offered to you by us under the Terms.
d) Terms means these terms and conditions.
e) You and your refers to the customer that is accepting this Offer under section 3.
For more information on MYOB Partner Program membership see here.
Last updated September 2023