A: Offer Details
1) When is the offer available? The offer will be available from the day the Offer Recipient attended the Event for a period of 60 days thereafter.
2) When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEST) on 22 March 2023 until 5pm (AEDT) 31 December 2023, subject to availability and unless otherwise varied by us.
3) How do you accept this Offer? To accept the Offer you must, during the Offer Period:
a. Follow the instructions in the offer eDM (or other MYOB communication as applicable); or
b. speak with an MYOB Customer Success or Sales Specialist to apply the offer to the new subscription; and
c. if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN (for AU customers) or NZBN (for NZ customers)) to set up the customer’s data file.
4) What’s included in the Offer? 50% Off RRP on a new base subscription of an Eligible Product for the first 12 months. For a list of Eligible Products and offer exclusions please see below.
6) What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer does not apply to anything that falls outside the standard Eligible Product base subscription inclusions. For example, this Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only, Premium Features or excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds Fair Use Policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your Discounted Period.
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, free trial or free period, is not transferable and not refundable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time (e.g., MYOB Partner Program discounts, free trial periods, subsequent file discounts, etc).
7) What happens at the end of the Discount Period? At the end of the discounted subscription period, your subscription(s) will revert to standard RRP or to your available Partner Program discount. For up-to-date information on pricing, see www.myob.com/au.
2) We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will honour the offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
4)The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
6) You have received this offer because you attended an event that was sponsored by MYOB.
In these terms and conditions:
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) if you accept in Australia and MYOB NZ Limited, Company Number 902338 (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
Offer means this 2023 MYOB Choc O’Clock Events Offer 50% discount on select products for twelve (12) months.
Offer Period means 22 March 2023 until 5pm (AEDT) 31 December 2023, subject to availability and unless otherwise varied by us.
Offer Recipient means new and existing members of the MYOB Partner Program (including the Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs), who attended the Event. If you attended the Event and are not already a Partner Program member and would like to take up this offer, speak to an MYOB Team member about how to sign up for the Partner Program.
Event means (a) any Choc O’Clock event; (b) for accountants and bookkeepers OR for small-medium sized businesses; (c) held or hosted by MYOB; and (d) during which or shortly thereafter this offer is made available to you, directly by MYOB.
Eligible Product means:
MYOB Business Lite
MYOB Business Pro
MYOB Business AccountRight Plus
MYOB Business AccountRight Premier
MYOB Business Connected Ledger
MYOB Business Connected Ledger + Payroll
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Last updated March 2023