A. Offer Details
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? This Offer is strictly limited to Partners who previously accepted our CDF Offer.
2. How do you accept this Offer? To accept this Offer, you do not need to do anything. The discounted pricing under this Offer will commence immediately upon your CDF Offer expiring.
To opt out of this Offer, contact MYOB Support on 1300 555 777.
3. What’s included in the Offer?
This Offer gives you:
a. AU$50 per month (including GST) partner-pays pricing for the Further Discount Period for each MYOB AccountRight Standard and MYOB AccountRight Plus Activated CDF purchased under a prior CDF Offer; and
b. AU$100 per month (including GST) partner-pays pricing for the Further Discount Period for each AccountRight Premier Activated CDF purchased under a prior CDF Offer.
For the avoidance of doubt, upon the expiry of your prior CDF Offer, the price of any MYOB Essentials or MYOB AccountRight Basics CDFs purchased under the CDF Offer will revert to your best price available at the time, which is either RRP or any Partner Program wholesale pricing.
4. What happens at the end of the Further Discount Period? After the Further Discount Period, the cost of the files will revert to the then-standard pricing for your partner level status under the MYOB Partner Program, unless varied by us.
5. What are the conditions on the Offer?
a. This Offer it not transferable and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or free period.
b. The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product, except as it relates to any free period or free trial, in which case these Offer Terms apply.
c. If you accepted this Offer via an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If within the first 10-calendar days of accepting this Offer you wish to terminate this agreement, you can do so without incurring a penalty. If you terminate within the 10-day cooling off period, you acknowledge and agree that any monies paid by any party under this Offer will be immediately refundable.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under this Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you’re not reasonably entitled to. 2. We reserve the right to discontinue this Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. This Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Activated CDFs means a CDF that you or your client have performed at least one of the following actions:
a. Creation of a manual journal entry;
b. Creation of a manual “spend” or “receive” money transaction; or
c. Reconciliation of a bank transaction (typically from a bank feed).
CDF means company data files, including both Active CDFs and Inactive CDFs that you purchased under any prior CDF Offer.
CDF Offer means any of our “Partner Pays Exclusive Offer - Desktop files to AccountRight or Essentials” offers, which you previously accepted.
Further Discount Period means a period of 12 months commencing on expiry of your existing CDF Offer.
Inactive CDFs means company data files that you purchased under the CDF Offer and are held but not actively used by you or your client.
Offer means this 2023 Partner Pays Exclusive Offer: Desktop files to AccountRight or Essentials – interim discount pricing offer, which is offered to you under the Offer Terms.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Partner, you, your, yours means the business that is a registered member of our Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Accounting Programs.
We, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
Last edited March 2023