ERP inventory management software
Our ERP products are unique, like your business. Speak with us to get a tailored recommendation.
Inventory and Distribution
Robust inventory management, warehouse management, and stock movements
Multiple sites, staff and equipment issues, sales and purchase order management... everything you need to handle complex, multi-site inventory is here.
- Manage inventory issues, staff and equipment time cards and job billing
- Use multiple methods of billing including time and materials
- Maintain bill of materials and use Job Costing to control the manufacturing process of stock
- Select different valuation methods for each inventory item
- Adjust costs and physical inventory from inquiry and report screens
Sales and purchase orders
Use real-time data to improve your operations. Fulfil sales orders, enter quotes, create shipments, apply discounts, track prices and check inventory all in one place. Manage back-orders and expectations along the way.
- Use cost plus algorithms or catalogue pricing to create sales quotes
- Complete the sales activities with automatically generated sales and purchase orders
- Automate your inventory replenishment with stock level parameters
- Control orders
and their release with pre-set approval rules and processes
- Track partial or full receipts or consolidate multiple purchase orders
Location and cost
Efficiently manage your distribution process with system-wide inventory control and effective inventory management software.
- Real-time access to available inventory, and inventory costs.
- Specify different valuation methods for different inventory items
- Accurately track inventory holding costs and costs of goods sold
- Use location-specific inventory quantities, allocations and costs
- Redistribute inventory from central warehouses as required.
- Use sub-categories, automatically update stock levels as sales are transacted
Purchase requisition and supply
Embrace automation and eliminate paperwork by changing the way you gather requests, supplier bids, manage orders and more.
- Empower users to select items directly from your catalogue, or edit descriptions
- Access approval maps and authorisations to provide alerts
- Email requests directly to suppliers to increase the speed of the bidding process
- Allocate business to a single supplier, or multiple suppliers according to line item
- Streamline the sales order process, managing backorders
and expectations along the way.
- The flexibility to track inventory by lot, batch or dimension (colour / size / style)
Make processing requirements easier with redefined order types and rules. Specify workflow scenarios and documents to be generated to keep your accounts receivable and inventory modules updated.
- Enjoy the flexibility of managing complex pricing and discount policies with ease – even when they’re in multiple currencies
- Specify rules or allow the order management system to calculate and apply the best discount combinations.
- Customise quote forms allowing varying levels of detail to be presented to customers
Our ERP software comes with stock control capabilities for automatic updating of stock levels as sales are transacted, and more.
- Support multiple warehouse sites, access to customer orders, delivery times.
- An easy-to-use retail interface, a barcode reader, cash drawer, docket printer, EFTPOS and other retail POS hardware integration
Each of our ERP solutions comes with comprehensive financial management features
We guide you every step of the way
Work with a trusted partner
Our ERP software is installed and managed by our trusted providers. We work hand-in-hand with them to give you the best experience.
The right training at all times
Getting up to speed with your ERP system becomes easier with comprehensive training for every feature.
Local support when you need it
MYOB and our trusted partners are here to help you whenever you need it - so you're never in the dark.
How do I get ERP?
Contact us. We speak with you to determine the best software solution for your unique business needs.
We put you in touch with the largest network of partners in Australia & New Zealand who are fully qualified and accredited by MYOB.
Our partner guides you through the installation process, on-site, and makes sure you get up and running.
Training and support is provided throughout the entire journey. You can contact MYOB about any problems every step of the way.
Because we tailor your ERP system to your business, pricing is dependent on what needs you have. Contact us to talk in detail about your needs and how we can create an ERP system that brings you value.
Maybe! Do you often find that your system breaks because you have too much data? Is it slow and hard to manoeuvre? Do you need to rely on stop-gap methods, like extra spreadsheets or systems outside of AccountRight?
If so, then you might need ERP. Contact us to tell us your needs specifically and we'll help you figure out what to do.