2022 Bunnings PowerPass Customer Exclusive Offer – Buy one month get 12 bonus months on eligible MYOB Business subscriptions
A. OFFER DETAILS
- Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to:
- PowerPass Customers;
- with an Australian or New Zealand registered business;
- that are new to MYOB (customers with a current subscription are not eligible); and
- are taking up this offer as a PowerPass Customer via the Offer eDM or through the Bunnings PowerPass landing page.
(collectively “Eligible Customers”).
- When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 10 July 2022 until 5pm (AEDT) on 30 June 2023 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
- How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period:
- purchase a subscription to an Eligible Product by clicking through the hyperlink in the eDM or other communication to the Offer landing page and proceeding to checkout; or
- purchase a subscription to an Eligible Product by calling MYOB’s customer support team on 1800 860 311 (if you’re based in Australia) and 0800 692 336 (if you’re based in New Zealand) and quoting the Bunnings PowerPass Offer.
- What’s included in the Offer?
After paying for the first month’s subscription, you receive a 100% discount from MYOB on the standard monthly subscription price for one Eligible Product base subscription for up to 12 months. The Offer only applies to MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro. This offer continues to apply to upgraded or downgraded product tier subscription throughout the Subscription Period.
For example: if you first subscribe to MYOB Business Lite when accepting this Offer, and within the second month of your Discounted Period you elect to upgrade to MYOB Business Pro, the Offer will apply to your MYOB Business Pro subscription for the remainder of the Discounted Period.
- What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer only applies to a base subscription for MYOB Business Pro or MYOB Business Lite. This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only, Premium Features or excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds Fair Use Policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges incurred during your Subscription Period.
- What happens at the end of the Subscription Period? At the end of the Subscription Period, the cost of your Subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard pricing.
- What are the conditions on the Offer? This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer, free trial or free period and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time. The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
B. BUNNINGS DISCLAIMER
- Bunnings is not a party to this Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
- To the extent the law allows, Bunnings does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
- We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
- in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
- The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Bunnings means Bunnings Group Limited (ABN 26 008 672 179) and Bunnings Limited (NZCN 3387851).
Discounted Period means the 12-month period during which the discount under this Offer applies to your subscription.
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite and MYOB Business Pro.
MYOB, we, us, our means
- if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
- if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means our Bunnings PowerPass Customer Exclusive Offer, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer eDM means the electronic direct marketing sent by Bunnings to you containing details of the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page.
Offer Period has the meaning given to it in clause 2 of these Terms.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
PowerPass Customer, you, your, yours means the Bunnings PowerPass account holder that has received information about the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page, either from an Offer eDM or another channel of communication, and is directly accepting this Offer.
Subscription Period means the period between first subscribing to an Eligible Product under this offer, until the end of the Discounted Period.
Last updated November 2022