“MYOB AND BUNNINGS POWERPASS ACCOUNT” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who hold a Bunnings PowerPass account.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 29 October 2019 and close at 11:59PM AEDST on 29 January 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, entrants who do not hold a MYOB account (“New Members”) must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Visit https://www.myob.com/au/campaign/bunnings and purchase one (1) of the following products:
o MYOB Essentials Accounting Starter
o MYOB Essentials Accounting
o MYOB Essentials Accounting + Payroll
o MYOB AccountRight Standard
o MYOB AccountRight Plus
o MYOB AccountRight Premier
• Create a MYOB account at checkout; and then
• Complete the purchase by submitting the requested details.
New Members will receive one (1) entry into the New Members draw for completing the above steps. To receive an entry into the Existing Members draw, New Members must then connect their MYOB account to their Bunnings PowerPass account by following the relevant steps in clause 6 below.
6. To be eligible to enter, entrants who hold an existing MYOB account (“Existing Members”) must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Log into their Bunnings PowerPass account via www.bunningspowerpass.com.au;
• Click the ‘Send Invoices to MYOB’ button; and then
• Complete the integration by submitting the requested details.
Existing Members are permitted one (1) entry into the Existing Members draw for completing the above steps.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal of Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 5 February 2020 at 4:00PM AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email or telephone within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published on
https://www.myob.com/au/comms/business/bunnings-promotion-winners from 11 February 2020. In the event of any winners from South Australia, their names will be published in The Advertiser from 11 February 2020.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. There are ten (10) AU$500 Bunnings eGift Cards (“Gift Card”) to be won. The first five (5) valid entries drawn in the New Members draw will each win a Gift Card. The first five (5) valid entries drawn in the Existing Members draw will each win a Gift Card.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included. The Gift Card or any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
14. Total prize pool value is AU$5,000.
15. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 5 May 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email or telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on https://www.myob.com/au/comms/business/bunnings-promotion-winners from 12 May 2020. In the event of any winners from South Australia, their names will be published in The Advertiser from 12 May 2020.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Gift Card.
22. The Promoter is MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 235 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley VIC 3150, telephone 1300 555 123.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39024 ACT Permit No. TP19/04423