Bunnings PowerPass Customer Exclusive Offer: new MYOB customers receive a 30-day free period + 50% discount on monthly pricing of one MYOB Essentials or AccountRight subscription for 12 months
In these terms and conditions:
Bunnings means Bunnings Group Limited (ABN 26 008 672 179) and Bunnings Limited (NZCN 3387851).
Eligible Product means MYOB Essentials Accounting Starter, MYOB Essentials Accounting, MYOB Essentials Accounting + Payroll, MYOB AccountRight Standard, MYOB AccountRight Plus or MYOB AccountRight Premier.
MYOB, we, us, our means
- if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
- if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means our Bunnings PowerPass Customer Exclusive Offer, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer eDM means the electronic direct marketing sent by Bunnings to a PowerPass Customer containing details of the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
PowerPass Customer, you, your, yours means the Bunnings PowerPass account holder that has received information about the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page, either from an Offer eDM or another channel of communication, and is directly accepting this Offer.
A. OFFER DETAILS
- Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to PowerPass Customers that purchase a new Eligible Product subscription (“Subscription”). The Offer does not apply to existing MYOB customers with a current MYOB subscription.
- When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 29th October 2019 until 5pm (AEDT) on 31st December 2021 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
- How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period:
- purchase a Subscription by clicking through the hyperlink in the eDM or other communication to the Offer landing page and proceeding to checkout; or
- purchase a Subscription by calling MYOB’s customer support team on 1800 290 837 and quoting the Bunnings PowerPass Offer.
- What’s included in the Offer? The Offer provides for you to receive a 30-day free period plus a 50% discount on the standard monthly subscription price for one Subscription, including all of the subscription standard inclusions, for a period of 12 months from the end of the 30-day free period activated under this Offer (total offer duration 13 months).
- What’s not included in the Offer? The Offer does not include anything that falls outside the standard inclusions associated with your Subscription. Some features and services are subject to additional charges, in addition to the standard subscription cost. Those additional paid services are not included in the Offer. For example, the Offer does not cover excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay full price for any additional fees or charges during your discounted subscription period.
- What happens at the end of the discounted subscription period? At the end of the 12-month discounted subscription period, the cost of your Subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard pricing.
- What are the conditions on the Offer? This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time (e.g., free trial periods, subsequent file discounts, etc). The offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
B. BUNNINGS DISCLAIMER
- Bunnings is not a party to this Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
- To the extent the law allows, Bunnings does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
- We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
- in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
- The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
Version 24 October 2019