Add-ons: solutions that make business life easier
Focused on Empowering Disability Service Organizations to Effectively Serve NDIS Clients
Brevity is Focused on Empowering Disability Service Organizations to Effectively Serve NDIS Clients
As an Australian Disability Service Provider, your practice has needs that are unlike anything else in the healthcare industry. General software doesn’t meet your needs and doesn’t help you add value to the care and services you offer your clients.
That is why we created Brevity Care Software. This simply, but powerful, software was built from the ground up with NDIS and your needs in mind. We know that you need the right tools at the right price to make your job easier, your client’s lives better, and your business more efficient.
During the design process, we worked with Disability Service Providers just like you to address their biggest pain points and to create a suite of tools that easily integrated into their workflow.
Brevity is a secure cloud based platform that is integrated with MYOB for seamless invoicing and payroll, and uses an intuitive user experience to provide you with:
- Comprehensive client record management
- One stop employee record administration
- Powerful client funding tracking services
- Support for client services
- Support for group services
- HR tracking and leave management
- Track brokerage and contacted services
- Proactive alerts
- Comprehensive staff communication tracking
- Secure document management
- Portable mobile and web applications
- Completely customizable and flexible
- Secure program access and limited access profiles
- Advanced analytics and integration
- Easy to read reports
Are you a developer?
Do you code in PHP .net ruby swift F# or python*? Have you built an add-on or integration which shares (or could share) data with MYOB accounting software and services? Why not share it with us today.Learn more about MYOB api & how to use it List your add-on with us
*yes we know there are many other great languages out there - you can use anything you like