MYOB Training and Education Providers
As an education or training provider, it's very important to have a
comprehensive understanding of the software that you teach.
And now all leading secondary schools, universities, TAFEs or colleges using MYOB, can easily acquire this expertise simply by joining the MYOB Partner Program - Education Providers.
This program has been established to support, recognise and reward education organisations and teachers with a range of membership benefits. Such benefits include: priority technical support, latest version MYOB reference software, complete software maintenance, regular communications, access to professional development opportunities and more.
Benefits of membership
By joining the MYOB Partner Program - Education Providers, your organisation will receive far more value than the cost of membership. Here are some of the ongoing benefits the program delivers:
- Education Edition CD - including the latest versions of MYOB BusinessBasics, MYOB Accounting, MYOB Accounting Plus and MYOB Premier.
- Priority telephone technical support - whatever technical questions your organisation's selected staff may have regarding MYOB software, they will enjoy time-saving direct access via a 1300 number to the MYOB Partner Support Team.
- Software maintenance - because your MYOB software is continually upgraded to the latest version, you will always be able to work with updated publisher texts.
- Regular communications and training workshop opportunities - receive valuable technical, services and product information including software tips and techniques to keep you and your students up to date. Additionally, there are opportunities to attend specialised training workshops.
- Reseller status - your organisation will automatically qualify as an MYOB reseller, which means you can resell MYOB software to your students and receive a commission if you wish.
How to join
Your membership includes the MYOB Education Edition CD and many other benefits as listed above.