The MYOB Story
We're proud of our journey, of our major milestones along the way. And we couldn't have done it without our clients and our partners.
Discover more milestones:
- 2014: We acquired HR and payroll solutions company PayGlobal,
won an award for MYOB PayDirect at the Australian Mobile and App
Awards, and launched our latest online POS solution, MYOB Kounta.
BRW also named us the 7th Most Innovative Company in 2014
- 2013: We were listed on the annual BRW Most
Innovative Companies list
- 2013: We united
with BankLink to offer an even wider range of range of cloud
accounting solutions, to for accountants, book keepers and their
clients, powered by the most accurate and secure bank feeds system
in the market
- 2013: We employed our 1000th
- 2012: We won the coveted
'Transformation Award' from Human Synergistics, recognising the
constructive work place culture we had worked hard to evolve over
the previous two years
- 2010: The pace of
innovation picked up further in our development of cloud-enabled
business management solutions and we launched our first cloud
product (read more about this below)
- 2009: We
employed our 800th team member
- 2007: We
expanded to offer a range of website management solutions for small
and medium sized businesses
- 2005: Our
offering expanded to include enterprise solutions – business
management products for larger, more complex businesses (often with
- 2004: We became the market
leader for businesses and accountants in Australia and New
- 1999: We employed our 400th team
- 1997: We expanded to include
specialist accountant solutions – complete management solutions for
- 1993: Our professional
partner program launched – accountants, bookkeepers, certified
consultants, developers, retailers and more, all to support business
- 1991: We launched with a breakthrough easy-to-use accounting product for non-accountants
Over the past few years we've been developing and enhancing a suite of cloud solutions. We can now help you manage your business anywhere, anytime – building smarter connections with your networks while working on and storing your business data securely in the cloud
MYOB invests more than $40 million annually in research and development so we can find better ways to help you do business. Here are some of our most recent innovations:
MYOB Essentials Accounting -
This simple online accounting solution for start-ups and small
businesses enables you to manage your accounts while automatically
and securely linking your bank transactions (100+ banks and credit
unions are onboard), all from less than $1 per day
Atlas - This simple, affordable solution empowers you to build a
website with e-commerce capabilities and a .com.au domain in 15
Mobile for iPhone/iPad – This dedicated AccountEdge app
enables clients with an iPhone or iPad to manage your business
anywhere, any time.
AccountRight – This feature-rich online accounting solution
enables you, you team and your advisors to work on your business
data online and offline, all at the same time.
- MYOB BankLink bank feeds – Our cloud accounting solutions are powered by BankLink bank feeds, which are renowned for being secure, reliable and accurate.
We collaborate with trusted businesses to deliver smarter products and services that make business life easier for you
- We're a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner - We work with Microsoft to ensure our products operate effectively with their solutions.
- Joining forces with Westpac: Ready for Business- We work with Westpac to provide Australian businesses with a digital toolkit that includes a website and a .com.au domain name that's free for 3 months.
- PayPal helps us help businesses sell online - We’ve partnered with PayPal to help you build an effective e-commerce website at no cost.