A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Partner Program members (including customer who have commenced their application to become a Partner Program member, for more information on Partner Program membership see here) (“Eligible Customers”).
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEST) on 20 July 2022 until 5pm (AEDT) on 31 December 2022 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us.
3. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
4. How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription by:
- by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer; and
- if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN (for AU customers) or NZBN (for NZ customers)) to set up the customer’s data file.
5. What’s included in the Offer? A 12-month 50% discount on the standard monthly base subscription fees for any Eligible Product subscriptions, subscribed to on a partner-pays model, during the Offer Period.
6. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer only applies to a base subscription for MYOB Business Pro or MYOB Business Lite. This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only, Premium Features or excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds Fair Use Policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your Discounted Period.
7. MYOB’s standard ‘30-day free period’ does not apply and for the avoidance of doubt the Discounted Period commences immediately.
8. What happens at the end of the discounted subscription period? At the end of the Discounted Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription(s) will automatically revert to your relevant Partner Program discount pricing.
9. What are the conditions on the Offer? This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Discounted Period means the 12-month period commencing on the day that this Offer is activated.
Eligible Product means;
a. If you are in AU; MYOB Business Lite and MYOB Business Pro.
b. If you are in NZ; MYOB Essentials Accounting and MYOB Essentials Accounting Starter.
MYOB, we, us, our means
a. if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
b. if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means this SME Acquisition 50%, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Last updated July 2022