Skip to content

Wage advances

Need to advance or loan an employee some money? Easy - just set up a wage pay item to pay the money and a deduction pay item to record repayments.

You'll also need to create an asset account to help keep track of how much you've advanced, what's been repaid, and how much is outstanding.