Skip to content

Recording ATO payments and credits

Once you have completed your Business Activity Statement (BAS) or Instalment Activity Statements (IAS), you need to record the payment owing to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) or the credit you will receive from them.

You'll use your completed activity statement to help you record this transaction in MYOB. But all businesses are different so you might need help from an accounting advisor if the information below doesn't suit your specific business needs.

Using bank feeds? When your ATO payment or credit transaction comes through in the bank feed: