MYOB Legal Notices
By purchasing and using MYOB products and services, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in the relevant document below.
Please review the terms and conditions carefully, as they outline your rights and obligations relating to MYOB products and services.
Please click on a product below to view the full terms and conditions associated with your purchase.
AU and NZ Agreements
- MYOB AccountRight Software Licence Agreement
- MYOB AccountEdge Software Licence Agreement
- MYOB Partner Program Terms and Conditions
- Master Services Agreement (Enterprise)
- GreatSoft Product Terms
- GreatSoft Service Levels
- MYOB Super Portal Combined Financial Services Guide & Product Disclosure Statement (PDF)
- MYOB Combined Pay Super Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement (PDF)
- MYOB Atlas Terms and Conditions
- Direct Debit terms for purchasing online from MYOB in Australia (PDF)
- MYOB Payment Services Financial Services Guide
- MYOB Payment Services (Supplier/Payroll) Product Disclosure Statement
- MYOB Payment Service (Invoicing) Terms and Conditions (FiServ)
- MYOB Sales and Services Agreement (Australia)
- MYOB Website Disclaimer (Australia)
- MYOB Complaints Policy
- Direct Debit Terms and Conditions
- MYOB Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF)
- MYOB FY20 Modern Slavery Statement (PDF)
- MYOB FY21 Modern Slavery Statement (PDF)
If you would like to talk to someone regarding these documents or about purchasing an MYOB product or service, please contact our friendly customer service team.