Lodge and pay your quarterly PAYG statement!
Make sure you get everything ready for the 21st, which is the send
date for all lodgement methods.
- Lodge and pay your PAYG instalment activity
statement for the second quarter of the 2016-17 year.
Super guarantee contributions for the second quarter are due
- Pay super guarantee contributions for the
second quarter of 2016-17
Time for quarterly activity statements
Get all the paperwork in order! It’s time to prepare and lodge your
quarterly activity statement.
- Make sure everything is ready for lodging and paying your quarterly activity statement for the second quarter of the 2016-17 year.
- Did you pay your super guarantee
charge last month? If not, it’s due on this date as well.
Get your monthly activity statement ready
Make sure you get everything ready for the 21st, which is the
lodgement date for monthly activity statements.
- Lodge and pay February 2017 monthly
activity statement, if you pay them monthly instead of
Time for quarterly activity statements.
Get all the paperwork in order! It's time to prepare and lodge your quarterly activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarterly PAYG instalment
activity statement for Quarter 3, 2016–17
Time for quarterly activity statements
Quarterly activity statements and super charges due.
Once again, it’s time to make sure your quarterly activity statements are due.
Make sure you keep this regular date in your calendar to ensure all
your paperwork is up to date by the time the next quarter’s deadline
- Lodge and pay the quarterly activity
statement for the third quarter of 2016-2017
- Make your super guarantee contributions for the third quarter
The Federal Budget 2017 Announcement!
It’s here! This year’s Federal Budget will affect businesses of all shapes and sizes – and we’ve got you covered.
Head to The Pulse to check out the Federal Budget coverage beginning at 7.30pm on Tuesday, May 9.
MYOB will be streaming LIVE on Facebook on Budget night! Click here to join our event and be notified when we start streaming.
And don’t forget to check out our video coverage of the Budget – we’ll be asking business owners what they think of the budget.
FBT due today.
Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) is a tax payable by employers for benefits paid to an employee.
The fringe benefits are reportable if the total taxable value of the fringe benefits you provided in the fringe benefits tax (FBT) year (1 April to 31 March) exceeds $2,000.
If this applies to your business, your annual Fringe Benefits Tax return is due today – so make sure you don’t forget!
- Submit payment for annual Fringe Benefit
Tax return (if applicable)
- Find out more about FBT
- Pay Fringe benefits tax annual return
- Lodge the Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly and pay the super guarantee charge for quarter 3, 2016–17
End of financial year lodgement
The end of the financial year has arrived – and there’s plenty to
do. Businesses need to start tying off loose ends for the old
financial year and prepare for the new.
- Super guarantee payments need to be
processed before 30 June to quality for a tax deduction in the
Prepare for a
stocktake and ensure all transactions have been recorded.
- Prepare your employee Payment
- Download and read our free EOFY
checklist and make sure you’re on track to start fresh in the
new financial year.
- If you haven’t already, prepare your payment summaries (they need to be given to employees by 14 July)
The new financial year begins - look at our checklist for what you need to do!
Single touch payroll (STP) begins 1 July 2017! Here's what you need to know:
- Employers with > 20 employees must comply by 1 July
- Employers should take an employee headcount on
1 April 2018
- Employers with < 19 employees can comply as updated solutions are available.
MYOB will be working closely with the ATO to deliver STP by
Employee PAYG withholding and Payment Summaries due
First thing's first – if you haven't already, provide payment summaries to your employees so they can lodge their tax returns.
By law, employees need to have received these by the end of today, so make this a priority!
Don't forget your quarterly PAYG and/or GST instalment notices, as
well as any necessary PAYG and FTB instalments.
- PAYG & FTB instalments for the June
- Not using a tax or BAS agent? Your PAYG
summary is due today
It's the 21st of the month
Your monthly activity statement for July is due today... so if you haven't done it yet, get onto it!
- July monthly activity statement due
Using a tax or BAS agent?
If you're using a tax or BAS agent who uses the Electronic Lodgement Service, the Tax Agent Portal, the BAS Agent Portal or Standard Business Reporting, today is the deadline for your quarterly activity statement and taxable annual report.
- Quarterly activity statement due today
- Taxable payments annual report due today
It's super time
Today is the send date for taxable and super guarantee payments, so make sure everything is in order.
Remember – you can offset super contributions paid late to the super guarantee charge for the quarter.
- Lodge Superannuation charge statements today
- Pay super guarantee charge for the fourth quarter
First activity statement due today
Can you believe the first quarter is almost over?!
The time has come for you to get your first activity statement done and dusted.
- Lodge and pay August's monthly activity statement
PAYG due today
If you're using a tax or BAS agent, today is the day to complete your PAYG withholding payment summary annual report.
- Lodge PAYG withholding payment summary annual report
It's time for PAYG... again!
Don't fall behind. Ensure you meet your employer obligations by submitting your PAYG instalment activity.
- Lodge your annual PAYG instalment notice (Form N)
- Quarterly PAYG instalment activity statement due for the first quarter of 2017-2017
- Lodge September 2017 monthly activity statement
Your activity statement is due today! Make sure you get it done on
- Lodge quarterly activity statement
- Pay first quarter superannuation guarantee contributions
Get ready for the tax man!
Got all your tax affairs ready for your return? Your tax return is due today.
You need to lodge your PAYG withholding annual report, (no ABN withholding), as well.
If you need some more time, extend this deadline by appointing a tax agent.
- If one or more returns were outstanding at 30 June, 2017, make sure your tax returns for all entities are prepared.
- TFN reports for closely held trusts for TFNs quoted to a trustee by beneficiaries the the first 2017-2018 quarter are due now
- Reconcile your books using bank feeds and be up to date!
October's monthly activity statement due today
Today is the day to lodge your monthly activity statement for October.
- October 2017 monthly activity statement due
Quarterly activity statement due today
If you're lodging via one of the following: electronic commerce interface (ECI), electronic lodgement service (ELS), Tax Agent Portal, BAS Agent Portal, Standard Business Reporting (SBR), today is the due date for lodging and paying for your activity statement for the first quarter.
- Activity statement for the first quarter due today (if applicable)
It's SGC time!
Today is an important one, as it's the the due date for paying your super guarantee charge (SGC) from quarter 1.
It's also the due date to lodge your superannuation guarantee charge statement for quarter 2.
Get on it!
- Lodge your SGC statement for quarter 2
- Ensure you've paid your SGC from quarter 1
In a medium to large business?
Today is the due date for payment of income tax for large/medium taxpayers, companies and super funds.
- Complete income tax (if applicable)
Don't forget November's monthly activity statement
Christmas is almost here, but wrapping presents isn’t the only paperwork you have to do today!
- Lodge and pay for November’s monthly activity statement
- Easily set up tax codes to track tax paid to you and by your business