A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to:
Westpac customers who hold an Eligible Westpac Business Card; and
that are New MYOB Customers,
(collectively “Eligible Customers”).
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9 am (AEST) on 6th June 2022 until 5 pm (AEDT) on 5th June 2023 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us.
3. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer for the Subscription Period if you’ve accepted the Offer prior to it being discontinued.
4. How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription, using your Eligible Westpac Business Card, via the Offer landing page at https://www.myob.com/westpac.
5. What’s included in the Offer?
a) Under the Offer, you can use the payroll feature for free for the first 30 days.
b) After paying for the first month’s subscription, which will be prorated to the day you sign up, you will receive a 100% discount on the standard monthly subscription price for one Eligible Product base subscription for the balance of the Subscription Period.
c) The Offer only applies to the cost of a subscription for the Eligible Product selected at the time of accepting the Offer. This offer continues to apply to upgraded or downgraded product tier subscription throughout the Subscription Period.
For example: if you first subscribe to MYOB Business Lite when accepting this Offer, and within the second month of your Discounted Period you elect to upgrade to MYOB Business Pro, the Offer will apply to your MYOB Business Pro subscription for the remainder of the Discounted Period.
6. What’s not included in the Offer?
a) The Offer only applies to the standard no-charge inclusions associated with an Eligible Product base subscription.
b) This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only, Premium Features or excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds Fair Use Policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges incurred during the Subscription Period.
7. What happens at the end of the Subscription Period? At the end of the Subscription Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard RRP.
8. What are other conditions of the Offer?
a) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
c) If, during the Subscription Period, you need to change the Westpac Business Card associated with your Eligible Product subscription, to remain an Eligible Customer and receive the Offer you can only replace those payment details with another Westpac Business Card or a Westpac business transaction account (via direct debit).
B. WESTPAC DISCLAIMER
1. Westpac is not a party to the Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
2. To the extent the law allows, Westpac does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
a) you are not, or cease to be, an Eligible Customer;
c) in our reasonable opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not entitled to.
2. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite and MYOB Business Pro.
Discounted Period means the 12-month period during which the discount under this Offer applies to your subscription.
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
New MYOB Customers means customers that have not paid for an MYOB product subscription for at least 3 months prior to the date of taking up this Offer.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Subscription Period means the period between the date you first subscribe to an Eligible Product under the Offer, until the end of the selected discounted period (which is a maximum total of 12 months).
Westpac means Westpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141).
Westpac Business Card means the following Westpac cards:
Altitude Business Gold Mastercard Credit Card
Altitude Business Gold Visa Credit Card
Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
Altitude Business Platinum Visa Credit Card
Business Debit Mastercard
BusinessChoice Everyday Visa Credit Card
BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard Credit Card
BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Visa Credit Card
Mastercard BusinessChoice Credit Card
Westpac Corporate Card
Westpac Purchasing Card
Westpac Business Transaction Account means the following Westpac Business Transaction Accounts:
Westpac Business One Flexi Account
Westpac Business One Low Account
Westpac Business One High Account
Westpac Community Solutions One Account
Last updated July 2022