AO Offset Exclusive Offer
A. OFFER DETAILS
1) Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to accounting practices who’re:
a) using Accountants Office software including Tax, Classic, Client Accounting, or Practice Manager (MYOB AO)
b) who’ve received information about the Offer from an MYOB Sales Specialist and who complete the Offer Acceptance Criteria when required; and
c) who, during the Offer Period, maintain a license for MYOB AO software;
(collectively, Eligible Customers).
2) When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 20 May 2022 until 30 November 2022 (Offer Period), unless otherwise varied by us.
3) How do you accept this Offer? To accept the Offer you must, during the Offer Period:
a) speak with an MYOB Sales Specialist;
b) if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name and ABN) to set up the customer’s data file;
c) purchase a minimum number of files to a value that meets or exceeds one or more of your MYOB AO licenses (at 25% off the then-advertised-RRP); and
d) Activate the purchased files within 3 months following provisioning.
4) What’s included in the Offer? Eligible Customers will receive a 25% discount on their MYOB SME files purchased and a full discount against their AO License, which will be applied as an annual discount against one or more MYOB AO software licenses (Discount) for 12 months (Discount Period).
5) When do you receive the Discount? Upon satisfying the definition of Eligible Customer and completing steps a, b, and c under clause 3, the Discount Period begins. The Discount will automatically be applied to your MYOB AO practice software license bill.
6) What’s not included in the Offer?
This Offer only applies to the standard no-charge inclusions associated with an Eligible Product base subscription.
The Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only nor to any additional services or premium features which incur additional charges. Examples of these excluded charges include fees associated with the use of the online invoice payments, variable pay-per-use fees for optional modules, premium features and excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your subscription period.
7) Discount Issuance:
a) If an Eligible Product subscription is terminated before the end of the Minimum Subscription Period, you will no longer be deemed to have satisfied the Offer Acceptance Criteria. You acknowledge that in such circumstances, you will no longer receive the Discount to your MYOB AO license.
b) Should you terminate an Eligible Product subscription before the end of the Minimum Subscription Period, you will also be responsible for paying the cost of the subscription for remaining month(s) of the Minimum Subscription Period.
c) If, after 3 months of taking up this Offer, you fail to activate all Eligible Product subscriptions purchased under this Offer, you acknowledge and agree you will not receive any Discount to your AO License.
d) If at any point during the Discount Period, you no longer satisfy the definition of an Eligible Customer, you will cease to receive the Discount for the balance (if any) of the Discount Period.
For the purpose of this clause 7, downgrading or upgrading an Eligible Product subscription is not deemed to be an Early Termination, so long as the downgrade or upgrade is to another Eligible Product.
8) What happens at the end of the Minimum Period? At the end of the Minimum Period, the cost of the subscriptions will automatically revert to any applicable Partner Pays wholesale pricing or the then-standard RRP.
9) What are the conditions on the Offer?
a) This Offer it not transferable and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or free period.
b) The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product, except as it relates to any free period or free trial, in which case these Offer Terms apply.
c) If you accepted this Offer via an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If within the first 10-calendar days of accepting this Offer you wish to terminate this agreement, you can do so without incurring a penalty. If you terminate within the 10-day cooling off period, you acknowledge and agree that any monies paid by any party under this Offer will be immediately refundable.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Accounting practices, you and your means your accounting practice business (including those that are a registered member of our Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Accounting Programs).
Activate means you have activated (applied and approved) bank feeds on all eligible products.
Eligible Product means:
If you’re in Australia:
- MYOB Business Lite
- MYOB Business Pro
- MYOB Business AccountRight Plus
- MYOB Business AccountRight Premier
- MYOB Business Connected Ledger
If you’re in New Zealand:
- MYOB Essentials Starter
- MYOB Essentials Accounting
- MYOB Essentials Accounting + Payroll
- MYOB AccountRight Plus
- MYOB AccountRight Premier
- MYOB Connected Ledger
- MYOB Connected Ledger with Payroll
Minimum Subscription Period means a minimum 12-month subscription.
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd ACN 086 760 198 (if you accept these Terms in Australia) and MYOB NZ Limited, Company Number 902338 (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
Offer means this AO Offset Exclusive Offer, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.