A. Key Details
Eligible Customers: a member of the MYOB Partner Program based in Australia (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs and customers who have commenced their application to become an MYOB Partner Program member).
Eligible Products: a base subscription to “MYOB Business Lite”, “MYOB Business Pro”, “MYOB Business AccountRight Plus”, “MYOB Business AccountRight Premier”, “MYOB Business Connected Ledger” or “MYOB Business Connected Ledger and Payroll”. “Base subscription” excludes Premium Features such as Payroll and Premium Inventory.
Minimum Term: 36-months from the purchase date for each Eligible Product subscription.
Discount: the discount is 40% off the then-current recommended retail price for the Eligible Product.
Discount Period: 36-months from the purchase date for each Eligible Product subscription.
Offer Period: from 1 July 2023 until 5pm AEDST on 31 December 2023.
B. Offer Conditions
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Eligible Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us.
3. How do you accept the Terms and redeem the Offer? By redeeming the Offer, you agree that you are bound by these Terms. To redeem the Offer, you must during the Offer Period purchase an Eligible Product subscription by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer; and if requested to do so, provide the sales agent with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN to set up the company data file).
4. What’s included in the Offer? If you accept the Offer (see section 3), you will receive the Discount on the standard monthly RRP subscription fees for Eligible Product subscriptions purchased in the relevant single transaction. You will receive the Discount for the Discount Period.
5. Is there a minimum commitment? By redeeming the Offer, you are committing to the Eligible Product subscription for the Minimum Term.
6. What happens if you cancel before the end of the Minimum Term? If you terminate your Eligible Product subscription before the end of the Minimum Term, then you will be invoiced and must pay the fees for the remainder of the Minimum Term.
7. What happens at the end of the Discount Period and Minimum Term? At the end of the Discount Period and Minimum Term, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to your relevant Partner Program discount pricing. By providing us your credit or debit card details and agreeing to our Direct Debit Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis and you authorise us to debit your credit or debit card the then-standard MYOB partner pricing fees for your relevant MYOB Partner program membership tier at the end of the Discount Period.
9. What other conditions apply to the Offer?
a) This Offer can be applied to multiple Eligible Product subscriptions purchased in the same transaction.
b) The Offer cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases.
c) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable.
d) You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
g) If you accepted this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-day cooling-off period. If within the first 10-days of accepting this Offer you wish to terminate this agreement, you can do so without incurring a penalty. If you terminate within the 10-day cooling off period, any monies paid under this Offer will be refundable.
C. General Conditions
b) in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, MYOB will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
6. Governing Law. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
7. Definitions. Unless the context otherwise requires, in these Terms:
a) Discount, Discount Period, Eligible Customer, Eligible Product, Minimum Term and Offer Period each have the meaning given to them in the key details section.
b) CDF means a client data file subscription.
c) MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
d) Offer means this exclusive offer, which is offered to you by us under the Terms.
e) Terms means these terms and conditions.
f) You and your refers to the customer that is accepting this Offer under section 3.
For more information on Partner Program membership, see the web page.
Last updated July 2023