A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Partner Program members (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs and customers who have commenced their application to become a Partner Program member, for more information on Partner Program membership see here) (“Eligible Customers, you, your”).
2. The offer is available on either Partner Pays or Client Pays subscription plan.
3. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEST) on 2 May 2022 until 5pm (AEDT) on 31 December 2023 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us and subject to the Offer conditions described in clause 9 below.
4. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
5. How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription:
through your Partner Dashboard; or
by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer; and
if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN (for AU customers) or NZBN (for NZ customers)) to set up the customer’s data file.
6. What’s included in the Offer? A 40% discount on the RRP of an Eligible Product for a period of 6 months.
7. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only. It does not apply to anything that falls outside the standard subscription inclusions including fees for Premium Features, MYOB PayBy, Pay Super or excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds Fair Use Policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your Discounted Period.
8. What happens at the end of the discounted subscription period? At the end of the Discounted Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription(s) will automatically revert to your relevant Partner Program discount pricing.
9. What are the conditions on the Offer?
This Offer can be applied to multiple Eligible Product subscription purchases.
By accepting this Offer you or the Subscriber (if your customer is the Subscriber and you have not opted for the Partner Pays option) are committing to pay for the new subscription for a minimum of 12-months (Minimum Period). If you or the Subscriber terminate the new subscription before the end of the Minimum Period, then you or the Subscriber, as applicable, must pay the subscription fees for the remainder of the Minimum Period.
This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Discounted Period means the 6-month period commencing on the day that this Offer is activated.
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite, MYOB Business Pro, MYOB Business AccountRight Plus, MYOB Business AccountRight Premier, MYOB Business Connected Ledger and MYOB Business Connected Ledger and Payroll.
MYOB, we, us, our means
a. if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
b. if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means this 2023 Partner Program offer: 40% off MYOB Business, AccountRight and Essentials subscriptions for first 6 months offer, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Last updated July 2023.