A. Offer Details
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The offer is strictly limited to residents of Australia or New Zealand who are new to MYOB (customers with a current subscription are not eligible).
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 12 August 2023 until 5pm (AEDT) on 30 September 2023 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. What’s included in the Offer? The Offer provides you with a 60% discount on the cost of an Eligible Product subscription for 4 months.
4. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only or to any Premium Features. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges incurred during your Discounted Period.
5. What are the conditions on the Offer? This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time. The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
b) in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, MYOB will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
6. Governing Law. If You accept these Terms in Australia, they are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria. If You accept these Terms in New Zealand, they are governed by the laws in force in New Zealand.
In these terms and conditions:
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro.
MYOB, we, us, our means
a) if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
b) if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means MYOB + Peking Duk: 60% off base subscription for 4 months on MYOB Business Lite and MYOB Business Pro Offer
Offer Period has the meaning given to it in clause 2 of these Terms.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
You, your, yours means the customer that is accepting the Offer.
Discounted Period means 4 months from the date that your Subscription is activated under this Offer.
MYOB Customer means a user of an MYOB product or service, including but not limited to MYOB Business Lite, MYOB Business Pro, MYOB AccountRight, MYOB AccountEdge, MYOB businesSUPPORT, MYOB BankLink, and MYOB Enterprise Solutions ERP.