1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
This Offer is available to New and Returning MYOB Customers in Australia who:
are a Lawpath Customer; and
sign up and activate a subscription for MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro during the Offer Period,
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 12:00am A.E.D.T. on Monday, 1 January 2024 until 11:59pm A.E.D.T. on Tuesday, 31 December 2024 (the Offer Period).
3. What’s included in the Offer?
The Offer entitles Eligible Customers who have been operating a business for less than 12 months to a free base subscription of MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro for a 6 month period (the Bonus Period). The Offer entitles Eligible Customers who have been operating a business for more than 12 months to:
pay a reduced price for the base subscription of MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro, equal to 50% of the standard full price advertised on MYOB’s website, for a period of 6 months (the Discount Period); and
receive a 30 day free trial at the start of their subscription.
4. New MYOB Customer Bonus:
Eligible Customers who have not previously had a paid subscription for an MYOB product will also receive free access to a payroll feature for the first 30 days of their new subscription.
5. How to accept the Offer:
An Eligible Customer can accept the Offer during the Offer Period by following the instructions on the Offer landing page.
Any fees due for the first month’s subscription may be split across two separate invoices and pro-rated, based on the day of the month the Eligible Customer signs up for the subscription.
6. Conditions and Limitations on the Offer
(a) This Offer only applies to a base subscription for MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro. Use of Premium Features (like Payroll, Premium Inventory or Online Invoice Payments) may attract additional fees or charges, and be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, these additional fees and charges and terms and conditions apply to the use of Online Invoice Payments.
(b) This Offer is not transferable or available in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise agreed with MYOB.
(d) If an Eligible Customer switches from an MYOB Business Lite subscription to an MYOB Business Pro subscription (or vice versa) before the end of the Bonus Period or Discount Period, the Offer will continue to apply for the remainder of the Bonus Period or Discount Period (as applicable).
7. What happens at the end of the Bonus Period or Discount Period?
At the end of the Bonus Period or Discount Period, the cost of the MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro subscription will automatically revert to the then-current standard full price advertised on our website.
8. We may vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if it has been accepted by an Eligible Customer prior to the Offer being discontinued.
9. The Offer does not replace or limit the statutory rights an Eligible Customer has, including any rights they have under applicable consumer laws.
10. If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, the Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If an Eligible Customer changes their mind during the cooling off period and decides not to accept the Offer, they will not incur any penalties and any money they have paid to us for the MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro subscription will be refunded.
Lawpath Customer means a business in Australia that is a customer of Lawpath Operations Pty Ltd (ABN 74 163 055 954).
New and Returning MYOB Customers means businesses in Australia or New Zealand that have:
not previously had, and do not currently have, a paid MYOB subscription; or
previously trialled or paid for an MYOB subscription but have not been an MYOB customer for at least 3 months prior to the date of taking up this Offer.
Offer means this offer, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
We, us, our or MYOB means:
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 168 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121, if the Eligible Customer is a business that is registered in Australia; or
MYOB NZ Limited (Company Number 902338) of Level 5, Eden 5, 12 Normanby Road, Mount Eden, Auckland, 1024 if Eligible Customer is a business that is registered in New Zealand.
Last updated January 2024