1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
This Offer is available to New and Returning MYOB Customers in Australia or New Zealand who have:
a valid Connecting Up or TechSoup membership;
purchase and pay for a 1 month subscription for an Eligible MYOB Product during the Offer Period; and
provide any contact information reasonably requested by MYOB,
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 12:00am A.E.D.T. on Tuesday, 28 November 2023 until 11:59pm A.E.D.T. on Monday, 31 March 2025 (the Offer Period).
3. What’s included in the Offer?
Eligible Customers who comply with section 4 will be entitled to pay a discounted price for the base subscription of an Eligible MYOB Product, equal to 70% of the standard full price advertised on MYOB’s website (Discounted Price). The Discounted Price will apply to the base subscription of the Eligible MYOB Product from the time the Offer is activated until:
the end of the Offer Period ; or
cancellation of an Eligible Customer’s Connecting Up or TechSoup membership,
whichever occurs first.
4. How to accept the Offer:
5. Conditions and Limitations on the Offer
(a) This Offer only applies to a base subscription for an Eligible MYOB Product. Use of Premium Features (like Payroll, Premium Inventory or Online Invoice Payments) may attract additional fees or charges, and be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, these additional fees and charges and terms and conditions apply to the use of Online Invoice Payments.
(b) This Offer is not transferable or available in conjunction with any other offer. For example, it cannot be used in conjunction with a ’30-day-free period’.
6. What happens at the end of the Offer Period or when an Eligible Customer’s Connecting Up or TechSoup membership is cancelled?
At the end of the Offer Period, or when an Eligible Customer’s Connecting Up or TechSoup membership is cancelled, the cost of the base subscription for the Eligible MYOB Product will automatically revert to the then-current standard full price advertised on our website.
7. Infoxchange is not a party to this Offer or any contract that an Eligible Customer enters into with MYOB as a result of this Offer.
8. To the extent that the law allows, Infoxchange is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of an Eligible Customer accepting this Offer or using an Eligible MYOB product.
9. Infoxchange receives a referral fee and/or financial benefit from MYOB for each Eligible Customer who accepts and activates the Offer.
10. We may vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if it has been accepted by an Eligible Customer prior to the Offer being discontinued.
11. The Offer does not replace or limit the statutory rights an Eligible Customer has, including any rights they have under applicable consumer laws.
12. If an Eligible Customer accepts this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, the Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If an Eligible Customer changes their mind during the cooling off period and decides not to accept the Offer, they will not incur any penalties and any money they have paid to us for the Eligible MYOB Product will be refunded.
Connecting Up or TechSoup membership means a Connecting Up or TechSoup membership made available to a business in Australia or New Zealand by Infoxchange Pty Ltd (ABN 74 457 506 140).
Eligible MYOB Product means MYOB Business Lite, MYOB Business Pro, MYOB Business AccountRight Plus or MYOB Business AccountRight Premier.
New and Returning MYOB Customers means businesses that have:
not previously had, and do not currently have, a paid MYOB subscription; or
previously trialed or paid for an MYOB subscription but have not been an MYOB customer for at least 3 months prior to the date of taking up this Offer.
Offer means this offer, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
We, us, our or MYOB means:
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 168 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121, if the Eligible Customer is a business that is registered in Australia; or
MYOB NZ Limited (Company Number 902338) of Level 5, Eden 5, 12 Normanby Road, Mount Eden, Auckland, 1024 if Eligible Customer is a business that is registered in New Zealand.
Last updated December 2023.