1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
The Offer is available to MYOB customers in Australia or New Zealand who:
have a subscription for or licence to use an Eligible MYOB Business product; and
sign up for a new MYOB CRM subscription with a minimum of 5 users during the Offer Period,
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 12:00am A.E.D.T. on Wednesday, 15 November 2023 until 11:59pm A.E.D.T. on Sunday, 31 March 2024 (Offer Period).
3. What’s included in the Offer?
The Offer entitles Eligible Customers to a free base subscription for a period of 3 months for their Eligible MYOB Business product (Free Period).
4. How to accept the Offer:
An Eligible Customer can accept the Offer during the Offer Period by contacting an MYOB CRM sales representative.
5. Conditions and Limitations on the Offer
(a) This Offer only applies to a base subscription for the Eligible MYOB Business product. Use of Premium Features(like Payroll, Premium Inventory or Online Invoice Payments) may attract additional fees or charges, and be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, these additional fees and charges and terms and conditions apply to the use of MYOB Online Invoice Payments.
(d) This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
6. What happens at the end of the Free Period?
At the end of the Free Period, the cost of the Eligible MYOB Business product base subscription will automatically revert to the then-current standard full price advertised on our website.
7. We may vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if it has been accepted by an Eligible Customer prior to the Offer being discontinued.
8. The Offer does not replace or limit the statutory rights an Eligible Customer has, including any rights they have under applicable consumer laws.
9. If you accepted this Offer on an unsolicited sales call, this Offer is subject to a 10-calendar day cooling-off period. If you change your mind during the cooling off period and decide not to accept the Offer, you will not incur penalties and any money you have paid to us for MYOB CRM will be refunded.
Eligible MYOB Business product means MYOB Business Lite or MYOB Business Pro.
Offer means this offer, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
We, us, our or MYOB means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 168 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121.
Last updated October 2023.