A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Eligible Customers. The Offer can only be used by New MYOB Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us. All references to time in these Terms are a reference to the local time in the capital city of the applicable Territory, on the date stated.
3. How do you accept the Terms and redeem the Offer? Subscribing to an Eligible Product under this Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms. To redeem the offer you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription either by:
a. clicking through the hyperlink in the eDM (or other communication from MYOB or Partner) to the Offer landing page and proceeding through the MYOB checkout; or
b. by subscribing to an Eligible Product via an MYOB or Partner sales agent (as applicable).
4. What’s included in the Offer?
a. After subscribing to an Eligible Product in accordance with the Terms, and paying for the first month’s subscription, which may be invoiced on a pro rata basis determined by the day of the month you sign up, you will receive the Discount on the standard monthly subscription fees for one Eligible Product subscription for the Discount Period.
b. Under the Offer, you can use the Payroll Premium Feature for free for the first 30 days. Following the first 30 days, any use of the Payroll Premium Feature is charged on a variable “pay-per-use” basis in accordance with the then-standard RRP for Payroll. c. The Offer applies to the cost of a subscription for the Eligible Product selected at the time of accepting the Offer. This offer continues to apply to upgraded or downgraded Eligible Product tier subscription throughout the Discount Period.
For example: if you first subscribe to MYOB Business Lite when accepting this Offer, and within the second month of your Discounted Period you elect to upgrade to MYOB Business Pro, the Offer will apply to your MYOB Business Pro subscription for the remainder of the Discounted Period.
5. What’s not included in the Offer?
This Offer only applies to a base subscription for the Eligible Product. This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only nor to Premium Features (unless and to the extent that the Terms state otherwise). By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during the Discount Period.
6. What happens at the end of the Discount Period? At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of your subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard RRP.
7. What are the conditions on the Offer?
a. The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, copied, transferred, bartered, modified or sold.
b. Offers cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases.
c. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
e. The Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, MYOB will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
6. Governing Law. If You accept these Terms in Australia, they are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria. If You accept these Terms in New Zealand, they are governed by the laws in force in New Zealand.
C. PARTNER DISCLAIMER
1. Partner is not a party to this Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
2. To the extent the law allows, Partner does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
3. Partner and MYOB have a referral agreement under which Partner earns a commission on referrals to MYOB.
Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way. In these terms and conditions:
Discount means a 100% discount.
Discount Period means a maximum 6-month period commencing on the first day of the second month of your subscription under this Offer, during which time the Discount to your Eligible Product will apply.
Eligible Customer means a New MYOB Customer that meets the below listed requirements:
Partner Member within the Territory; and
are redeeming this Offer in accordance with the requirements in clause 3 of these Terms.
Eligible Product means a base subscription to “MYOB Business Lite” or “MYOB Business Pro”. For the avoidance of doubt, “base subscription” excludes Premium Features such as Payroll and Premium Inventory (unless and to the extent that the Terms state otherwise).
Partner Customer, you, your means the customer of the Partner that has directly received information about the Offer or a URL to the Offer landing page, either from an Offer eDM or another channel of communication from MYOB or Partner.
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) if you accept these Terms in Australia.
New MYOB Customers means customers that have not paid for an MYOB product subscription for at least three (3) months prior to the date of taking up this Offer.
Offer Period means from 9am on 1 May 2023 until 5pm on 1 May 2024 (“Offer Period”).
Offer eDM means the electronic direct marketing sent by Capricorn Society Limited to a Capricorn Society Limited Customer containing details of the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page.
Partner means Capricorn Society Limited (ABN 29 008 347 313)
Partner Member means a Capricorn Member or Authorised Purchaser of Capricorn Co-op.
Terms means these terms and conditions.
Territory means Australia.
Last updated June 2023