A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to:
Bank of Melbourne customers who hold an Eligible Bank of Melbourne Business Card; and
that are New MYOB Customers, (collectively “Eligible Customers”).
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) 1 November 2022 and 5pm (AEDT) on 31 October 2023 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us.
3. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer for the Subscription Period if you’ve accepted the Offer prior to it being discontinued.
4. How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription, using your Eligible Bank of Melbourne Business Card, via the Offer landing page at https://www.myob.com/au/campaign/bank-of-melbourne
5. What’s included in the Offer?
a) Under the Offer, you can use the payroll feature for free for the first 30 days.
b) After paying for the first month’s subscription, which may be invoiced on a pro rata basis determined by the day of the month you sign up, you will receive a 100% discount on the standard monthly subscription price for one Eligible Product base subscription for the balance of the Subscription Period.
c) The Offer only applies to the cost of a subscription for the Eligible Product selected at the time of accepting the Offer. This offer continues to apply to upgraded or downgraded product tier subscription throughout the Subscription Period.
For example: if you first subscribe to MYOB Business Lite when accepting this Offer, and within the second month of your Discounted Period you elect to upgrade to MYOB Business Pro, the Offer will apply to your MYOB Business Pro subscription for the remainder of the Discounted Period.
6. What’s not included in the Offer?
a) The Offer only applies to the standard no-charge inclusions associated with an Eligible Product base subscription.
b) This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only or Premium Features. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges incurred during the Subscription Period.
7. What happens at the end of the Subscription Period? At the end of the Subscription Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to the the standard RRP.
8. What are other conditions of the Offer?
a) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
c) If, during the Subscription Period, you need to change the Bank of Melbourne Business Card associated with your Eligible Product subscription, to remain an Eligible Customer and receive the Offer you can only replace those payment details with another Bank of Melbourne Business Card or a Bank of Melbourne business transaction account (via direct debit).
B. BANK OF MELBOURNE DISCLAIMER
1. Bank of Melbourne is not a party to the Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
2. To the extent the law allows, Bank of Melbourne does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
a) you are not, or cease to be, an Eligible Customer;
c) in our reasonable opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not entitled to.
2. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite and MYOB Business Pro.
Discounted Period means a maximum 12-month period commencing on the first day of the second month of your subscription under this Offer, during which time the 100% discount to your base subscription will apply.
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
New MYOB Customers means customers that have not paid for an MYOB product subscription for at least 3 months prior to the date of taking up this Offer.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Subscription Period means the period between the date you first subscribe to an Eligible Product under the Offer, until the end of the Discounted Period.
Bank of Melbourne means Bank of Melbourne means Bank of Melbourne - A Division ofWestpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Bank of Melbourne Business Card means the following Bank of Melbourne cards:
Business Visa Debit Card
Amplify Business Visa Credit Card
BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card
Bank of Melbourne Corporate Card
Bank of Melbourne Business Transaction Account means the following Bank of Melbourne Business Transaction Accounts:
Bank of Melbourne Freedom Business Account
Bank of Melbourne Business Cheque Account Plus
Bank of Melbourne Society Cheque Account
Last updated October 2022