Customer Relationship Management
A total solution for building, maintaining and capitalising on relationships.
At a glance
The financial heart of any business is the relationship between the organisation and its customers. Mismanaging these relationships diminishes your ability to capitalise on existing and new business opportunities. Harness CRM’s power to track contacts, create more targeted marketing and sales initiatives and to increase relationships’ value.
Benefits and Features
- Full integration into financial and distribution suites
- One system across the customer lifecycle with all contact and business information
- Key knowledge and relationship information is safe across departments regardless of staff changes
- Seamlessly integrate customer visibility from sales, marketing, service, ongoing relationships to billing
- Alerts ensure follow-ups and steps in the process aren’t missed
- With access on the road, sales teams can close deals without delay
- Can be used in conjunction with familiar tools, email and calendar systems via Microsoft Office integration
- Make fundraising, events and booking management more professional
Contacts and Relationships
Manage customer and supplier relationships with a single system to capture all contact and business information. Data and email lists are accurate, de-duplicated and secure.
Sales and Marketing
Nurture opportunities, leads, and prospects – the entire sales lifecycle from first contact through to invoicing. Simpler marketing, quoting and appointments deliver stronger results.
Sales – Mobile
Connecting your sales and business engines provides the functionality needed for success: live quotes, orders, pricing and stock availability. Sales staff can retrieve organisational, contact and useful sales information.
Remove the difficulty of managing events and co-ordinating resources with this module that enables smoother resource planning and attendee management, while maintaining financial controls.
Smarter fundraising via initiatives like pledge follow up reminders, or donator gift integration with inventory. Improve campaign ROI by targeting based on profile behaviour.
Drive customer service and productivity improvements with this framework for systematically storing information and providing flexible, yet secure, internal and external access.